Road rage- What grips your sh*t?

Now everyone has a moment when your driving along and some twat does something not quite to your standard of driving, What causes this instant rage? let's find out what really grips your sh*t!

Apparently i have it quite bad, but i wouldnt if there wasnt such tw@ts on the road who are not fit to breath let alone drive and since Mrs warrior has been learning to drive she has suddenly discovered why it is that i come out with some quite bad language at various times when out driving, she has even started putting her comments across as well from the passenger seat

Cyclists - I cannot abide driving behind some tit holding up the traffic as he wobbles left and right. At least its light enough now to see them, it's amazing how many don't have lights or any high vis and think its acceptable to cycle home in a rural area without many street lights.

The idiot woman this morning who, whilst sat in stationary traffic, allowed her car to roll backwards and into mine, even though I was sounding my horn to warn her. And then she asked me 'What happened?'

Dozy bint!

Alsacien

MIA
Cnuts who tow caravans.
Cnuts who drive mobile homes.
Women (especially in 4X4's).
Pensioners (especially in silver Mercs).
Belgians.
Dutch.
Germans.

Boy racers grip my shit with their booming exhausts strapped to Nissan Micras, but I have to say they squeeze nowhere near as tightly as the 'Far Better Driver' brigade.

Honestly, mate. I doesn't matter if you have power steering and ABS brakes, or that you've been an Advanced Driver for 20 year and successfully completed the Trans-Sahara rally three times. The rules of the road still apply to you.

It's not that there's some Civil Servant in an office somewhere, cackling as he thinks how he's snatching away your personal right to drive, it's just that you sticking to the rules is how everybody else can predict in advance what you're going to do and take avoiding action accordingly. It's nothing personal.

Just grow up and toe the line, there's a good chap.

Many a fine example in Monty's thread.

Driving in middle lane of motorway, indicating to pull of a roundabout and carrying on round just as you're about to join it etc.

Some gems in this one:

Pet Hates

1. people who take corners in little cars like they have 60 ft trailors behind them
2. indicators ARE NOT optional extras
3. get of your fcuking phones
4. stop hogging lanes on the motorway
5. perfectly able people parking in disabled because they too bone idle to walk that extra 10 foot
6. boy racers whose stereo systems cost 3 time more than the car
7. more to come but i am busy

1. Not having lights on when it's getting dark
2. Not having fog lights on when foggy
3. Having fog lights on when sunny
4. Middle lane hoggers
5. Boy racer cnuts who think it's acceptable to have crappy blue led lights showing at the front of their car, thinking that they are the dogs.
6. Lack of indication
7. Lack of courtesy

the list goes on, and on, and on

it grips my shit when there's a speed limit and people insist on doing alot less then what the speed is.

people who have an over exagerated use of the brake. why?

Tractors!! i fcuking hate them i get stuck behind at least 2 everyday when driving into work, they seem oblivious to the fact that theres a 40 vehicle convoy hoping they are going to turn off at the next road. but they just enjoy winding me up!!

techgerman said:
Tractors!! i fcuking hate them i get stuck behind at least 2 everyday when driving into work, they seem oblivious to the fact that theres a 40 vehicle convoy hoping they are going to turn off at the next road. but they just enjoy winding me up!!
That's the neat thing about farmers - it's not like a farm opens at 0830 and closes at 1730, so there's really no need to make those trips during those particular times.

But lets face it, if you were a farmer - when would you prefer to travel? During the day while the grannies are out in force buying 20 more tins of catfood for tiddles? During the evening when there's a chance some chav will end up flying around a corner and straight into the back of you? ...or during rush hour to accumulate maximum cnut-points?

People powering up to T-junctions and sharply stopping on the line. It would take a whole 3 seconds more to brake smoothely and progressively.

If you're one them, you might know that your shiny new Audi's carbon ceramic brake discs are in good working order, but I don't, and I'm much less willing to risk my life on their correct function than you obviously are.

Stupid dumb ass animals that jump out from bushes startled, and who dont realise i have only just my car back from repair after there uncle dave creamed into my bonnet 3 weeks previous and did 4 grands worth of damage (dave was a deer btw)