RN School of Dancing Burns Out

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by maninblack, Aug 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Joanna's, the former Royal navy School of Dancing opposite South Parade Pier on Southsea seafront is burning furiously at the moment. Any rumours of the pier burning are utter tripe.

RIP Joanna's ......bit dusty in here.
  2. I live just round the corner. Everyone in southsea is panicking thinking the riots are spreading.
  3. Oh dear.

Good memories.
  4. Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Not sticky jo's!!!!!!
  5. Fire was caused by electrical fault according to local plod.
  6. Hubby will no doubt be in mourning for his mis-spent youth.
  7. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

I have been down to see it, only that building is on fire, there is no rioting in fact it is a bit of a carnival down there. It only took ten minutes to walk down.
  8. Loads of people down there are flapping about sone kids gathering at the commercial road, but there's so much scaremongering online it's all getting ridiculous.
  9. The RN is in deep shit. No ships and now no dancing. The World will truly end soon.
  10. Noooooooo! This is akin to the ravens leaving the tower.

How long before Tropper claims he was responsible for opening Jos in the first place?
  11. Arson?-----Nah,couldn't be.
  12. When Emma's goes, then I will mourn.
  13. How the **** they got that carpet to burn is beyond me?!?! I figured that carpet would never fully dry out, with all the spilled pints, shots, and the contents slags ***** emptying over it on their way back from the gents toilets to the bar.

Oh happy days........
  14. Sad news I used to have a flat just along the front from Jo's just the thought of thurdays nights in Jo's is bringing out an urgent need to visit the pox docs clerk
  15. You forgot to mention no leadership (but plenty of admirals) and not many i pods!