RN PCS (Gearspotter maybe you know)

Just because the Army and RAF have lowered their standards doesn't mean we should do. You don't see the office staff of Balfour Beatty wandering around head office in High vis and hard hat.
Thats because they're not wearing high viz.

It’s not often I find a thread I can contribute to on Arrse, as I generally only chip in if I’ve got something relevant or helpful to say.

I actually got a little bit excited when I saw this thread!

I actually own a pair of these trousers, I wear them for work. Got them at a workwear shop about 5 years ago and they are still going strong.

They are very lightweight, they must be the tropical version or something like that? The crotch and seat area are made of a tougher material. Actually looks like I’ve pissed myself from the front. Maybe it’s a Navy thing? I rarely ever wash them though, so the do naturally stink of pish.

Decent trousers, will get another pair for sure.

Never thought I’d ever be commenting on a Royal Navy thread. Are there any other items of RN clothing I could add to my wardrobe?

Thanks.

C583AC71-C372-4A67-816B-3E5DF8BFDC00.jpeg

D09FA4D3-00F3-4509-9091-3AEF21FA3B17.jpeg

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It’s not often I find a thread I can contribute to on Arrse, as I generally only chip in if I’ve got something relevant or helpful to say.

I actually got a little bit excited when I saw this thread!

I actually own a pair of these trousers, I wear them for work. Got them at a workwear shop about 5 years ago and they are still going strong.

They are very lightweight, they must be the tropical version or something like that? The crotch and seat area are made of a tougher material. Actually looks like I’ve pissed myself from the front. Maybe it’s a Navy thing? I rarely ever wash them though, so the do naturally stink of pish.

Decent trousers, will get another pair for sure.

Never thought I’d ever be commenting on a Royal Navy thread. Are there any other items of RN clothing I could add to my wardrobe?

Thanks.

View attachment 475604
View attachment 475605
Those are the current issue PCS trolleys. They are indeed half decent.

I wear a set of RN (cos they're blue!) pcs trousers as my Police public order trousers. Everyone else is in pyjamas under the padding and overalls and I've got those which are lightweight, comfy and apparently treated to be mildly flame proof. I like them.

Latest Threads