RN fires warning shots at IRGCN "speedboats"

trying to signal them that they are out of Ipods and grey suits?

If they were suicide bombers, why didn't they press home the attack?
Do the seventy two sturgeons get put on hold?
What would happen if there were no rhettorical questions?

If they were suicide bombers, why didn't they press home the attack?
They read an Andy McNab book on one of the captured iPods and have cottoned on the possibility of writing their memoirs - "I was an Iranian suicide bomber".

The first time me and Jamail blew ourselves up was a bit of letdown. We'd worked our way through the crowds for a couple of hours only to find our target had gone. WTF, we thought, civvies get more outrage cover. As we were such a good team, showing dedication and whatnot, our second mission was supposed to take place in a downtown Beirut school. By this stage, though, Jamail was having second thoughts. There were a few soldiers about who started to look at us suspiciously and cock their weapons. I think it was the shifty look in his eyes that gave us away. Either that or him screaming "I don't want to die!" and trying to rip his harness off. Stupid cnut only went and accidentally triggered it in the middle of the road with nobody but us two about. The Suicidal Sergeant Major was not a happy bunny and had us cleaning the parade ground with a toothbrush. Not easy with all that sand about. Mind you, the SSM was never a happy bunny. Just like the US Marines call their Gunnery Sergeants "Gunny", we called him "Sooey" ... which brought in all the pigs from miles around. Still, several of those pigs went away with contented smiles on their faces, albeit with marked limps. I mean, if you can't eat them, there's only thing for a bunch of frustrated blokes to do isn't there?
What would happen if there were no rhettorical questions?
A Grammar Nazi would appear and ask whether you mean to write "rhettorical" rather than "rhetorical".

Iranians try it on an get lead put in their general direction decide no cheap ipods today:(