RMPs Separate Dining Facilities. HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by datow_26, Jun 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am having trouble convincing the RCWO that the RMP require separate dining facilities.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where it says that the RMP should have a separate area for feeding?

2. Is this to prevent people from stealing your dinner? or flicking peas at you?

Sorry no serious answer to your question.

3. Separate dining facilities for RMP? What a crock of schitt.

SK

4. Frankly, the monkies should eat in the gutter.

5. Don't normally come into this forum but when I saw the title the power of shite compelled me :lol:

Back in my sadly lost youth I was in the ATC, when on camp we used to eat in the Airmans Mess, the snowdrops used to eat with everyone else, except they all used to sit together, can't see why RMP would need separate dining facilities. I do know they have their own bars etc at camp but thats a tad different.

6. I believe it has always been a local arrangement so that NCOs can eat in peace so that you dont get subjected to people people like those, who posted above poking childish comments at you all the time, like they are the first ever to come up with their 'witty' comments

7. wow that is some exposed nerve!

8. and I thought it was so we didn't have to put up with the RMP...

9. a dulled nerve now, but at the time it was pretty annoying, imagine the banter that goes accross this forum about RMP and translate that to someone trying to have a quick meal between shifts. When you have decent personalities cracking on with the banter with a bit of rapport its good fun, but people always take it that little bit further (both ways). Usually ends up unpleasant for both sides

10. Not arsed with where they eat but servile commenst whilst funny should be
    allowed retort then. Or is humour one way?

11. Too right you are and that is because no such policy exists - if it existed in the past it was purely a local arrangement.

12. mmmm I dont think Blacknastys first post in this thread was a humour based one.

13. This used to be clearly stated in the Provost Manual and was the official line for the provision of messing facilities for RMP JNCOs so they don't have to mix with the untermensch.

14. Sorry I have been slightly underhanded. Some would say like the RMP.

I have been asked to supply a separate dining area and have said NO.

The RMP eat with everyone else in Germany and whilst on Ops so why would the UK be any different?

I just thought I would make sure that there was no publication that I have not seen.

“Loving the Banter though”