Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I hope that this is in the right place, sorry if its not!

    I was looking at the different jobs on the Army website and came across the RMP, policing is something that interests me, so looked a but more into it.

    I saw on the site it days you need a C in English and Maths, I have got the Maths, but with English I got a D in the language part, and a C in the lit part, would this be ok, or does the C need to be in language?

    I'm going to phone up the local careers office next week, but just wondering if anyone knew on here.

  2. OMG wanbe RMP, wait for the incoming
  3. I believe you need the 'C' in the language part. If I am correct they don't care if you have lit as long as you have passed maths, English language and either a science or a foreign language.

    Hope this helps.