• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RMP - What really f**ks you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in RMP for 19 years and seen so many changes. Some for the greater good some well who knows i thought that this would put the cat amongst the pigeons. :twisted:

the fact that they have blue lights on there cars and are not allowed to use them.
unless they have done a blue light course.
but they still do. why do they? are above the law no they are not.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
the fact that they have blue lights on there cars and are not allowed to use them.
The Crime is getting caught me old mucker :wink:

On a more serious note, if you were having the shite kicked out of you by 6 members of the infrantry, you'd be greatful someone drove to your aid....with blue lights on.

WOIII said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:

On a more serious note, if you were having the shite kicked out of you by 6 members of the infrantry, you'd be greatful someone drove to your aid....with blue lights on.
not by the RMP i would not.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
WOIII said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:

They all say that, just wait untill your in a German cell, never seen someone look so happy to see the RMP!

WOIII said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
WOIII said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:

They all say that, just wait untill your in a German cell, never seen someone look so happy to see the RMP!
cant wait.

NOT

Or Rauls rose garden in Belize, when 3members of 2 Para were kickinf the shit out of a poor AAC guy, the AAC guy was very happy to see the whole of the RMP Det including the CSM, who were returning froma job in downtown Belize.

Yeah, how many times do you hear the Unit hardman 'Oh, i fucking hate monkeys, i do, don't want nothing to do with them, they're all bastards, etc etc etc'

The week passes into weekend, said hard man finds himself drunk and bleeding in a German Police cell sleeping off a hangover and a baton induced headache and suddenly when we tip up you'd think we're his f**king best mates.

And on a serious note, the GPD guys are banned from using blues and twos, but if it was your missus frighten and alone in the house with some perv kicking around your back garden you'd soon kick off if they took their time getting there. Think about it, if the lads want to drive like tw*ts they'll f**k off up the range roads and play colin Mcrae like everyone else. When the blues come on it's for YOUR benefit and some guys put the safety of our 'clients' before some ridiculous policy note. They take the risk because they couldn't live with themselves if they knowingly dragged their feet and something terrible happened.

I for one think they SHOULD stop doing it. A few serious incidents tardily attended by them following the letter of policy and the Corps might start loading people on badly needed response drivers courses.

fcuk me, paras fighting.......never.

WRAP you seem to be someone who always mouth off and hates the RMP ........untill their bicycle gets pinched.

Feck off back to the RLC boards....

WOIII said:

WRAP you seem to be someone who always mouth off and hates the RMP ........untill their bicycle gets pinched.

why would i want the rmp if their bike gets nicked.

MTG, careful, some crusty'll be one here telling you it's all gone to ratsh*t since Inkerman shut down!!!

I however (Don't tell the crusties) agree. New camp is much better equipped but it has none of the Chi character. Who the f*ck wants the freedom of Cosham?

Ration_Pack_Chocolate said:
MTG, careful, some crusty'll be one here telling you it's all gone to ratsh*t since Inkerman shut down!!!

I however (Don't tell the crusties) agree. New camp is much better equipped but it has none of the Chi character. Who the f*ck wants the freedom of Cosham?
Or to work in a place that the rest of the Corps refers to as South Park!

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
WOIII said:

Alas my grammer is shite, you wanner see the red pen on my Incareps!

Ration_Pack_Chocolate said:

i'll agree with you there RPC, Chichester was an awesome place, now you've got to get in a taxi for 15-20 mins to get a decent beer!

WOIII said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
WOIII said:

Alas my grammer is shite, you wanner see the red pen on my Incareps!
need i say more?

yes one word RMP get a life throbber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads