RMP Video during OP Sinbad

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by western, Aug 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which telic
  2. It still seems that some may be surprised that there are parts of the Army where NCOs are capable of using polysyllabic words. Some NCOs even have better Degrees than their Orrofices!!
  3. Trouble with RMP is that it attracts some of the best to walk through the ACIO door and the level of intellect within the Cpls mess can be quite stunning.

Sadly few of quality remain to become SNCOs and are usually swamped by the wasters who monopolise the promotion structure resulting in inevitable results at the WO level. The Officers are equally shocking and this is probably the cause of quality Corporals, junior Sgts and young Officers seeking their fortunes elsewhere.

Back to the point she was also quite attractive, now that is a turn up for the books!
  4. I think she's from 160........she'd get it though!!
  5. That's what 'quite attractive' means. But not necessarily a condition for getting it though.
  6. Nothing like a balanced quote, and that's nothing like it...
  7. Was that a crap attempt at a smart arsed comment?
  8. Touched a nerve with this one maybe Western? :wink:
  9. What his?
  10. Yeah, rupert maybe? Or WO?
  11. He has stated previously that he is an Officer and as the Marines put it he appears a bit Corps Fcuked. By hey ho we are all entitled to our point of view, medication helps though.
  12. Feck me, who stole the sense of humour and who decided only certain people can have opinions - I'll not wait out for the smart arrsed reply.