RMP (trained) CP Operators, SAA Instrs, SASC, APTCIs - HELP

#1
Guys,

This kind of sh1te really has to stop. Have you seen this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Close-Protect...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

It is interesting that the bottom of each of his/her listings, the seller states that THEY own the copyright to the Certificates! I wonder if the Queen knows that she is using the Royal Coat of Arms without permission. I also think I know who owns the 'Protegimus' copyright (as CPU have now had to change their logo) and its not him/her!

Please, anyone with eBay accounts - report this and get this clown shut down.

He has a load more for anyone aspiring to be SAS, SBS, APTC, SAA Instrs and much more. God knows who buys this rubbish!

Rant over, sunray...........out.
 
#2
CP cse certificates don't have the protegimus badge on them. They look exactly the same as all RMP course certificates - you got a pic, the system won't let me look at walt-bay.
 
#3
Well you should be working young chap, DII/CRIMES are work tools you know! Here you go............................................

You want to see the rest, have a shifty when you get home. It'll cheer you up after your undoubtedly sh1te day!
 

Attachments

#5
archron said:
Does anyone know what the legal spin is on this surly its a bit on the naughty side
If anyone in the industry was daft enough to accept this Mickey Mouse certificate (Very doubtful), and the individual got a job, (Even more doubtful) it is a word of mouth, i.e. who know's you industry, then he/she would potentially be obtaining a percuniary advantage by deception.

The prictise of manufacturing fake certificates, is perfectly legal I believe. Anyone with a computer and fingers can crack them out.
 
#7
What a load of shite!!!

But where can I get one of those CP patches (top right)? :roll:

They've started serial numbering certificates, to prevent this sort of thing anyway.
 
#10
I just ordered one of the certificates and a para one too - should impress my pl comd when i hang them in my room

Should be good for a laugh

Do they do SAS too?
 
#12
Zorro247 said:
I just ordered one of the certificates and a para one too - should impress my pl comd when i hang them in my room

Should be good for a laugh

Do they do SAS too?
Brilliant! LMFAO! The descriptions are the best. "

"The CP course is open to all arms and mostly done by Para Reg (that's like Regt but better)"

The SAS Selection one has 'Who Dares Wins' done in what looks like Word Art.

The man is clearly a cnut.

Biscuits,

I have a very special one (framed) for you. You can have it when we have that pint mate!
 
#14
I know the guy whos selling these things on waltbay, Hes ex 29 cdo RA i slagged im off about this but started chattin to im and to be onest hes not that bad a guy he got crippled back in 81 in NI rekons a 7.62 went in his left knee and came out of his right knee. Anyway i felt a right pratt after my rant.
Carlos
 
#15
carlos21 said:
I know the guy whos selling these things on waltbay, Hes ex 29 cdo RA i slagged im off about this but started chattin to im and to be onest hes not that bad a guy he got crippled back in 81 in NI rekons a 7.62 went in his left knee and came out of his right knee. Anyway i felt a right pratt after my rant.
Carlos
Fair one, but 27 years later and he's selling cr@p on the internet.

Him of all people [cdo trained] selling ardous cse certificates (or is he being thrifty fleecing walts?)
 
#16
Na i dont think so We got chattin on IM and ended up buyin a print off im (nice too) and he asked my service no. and he laughed and said his began with i think 2454 so when i asked my csm he rekons it would ave been issued late 70s early 80s So sounds about right.
Carlos
Ninja_Turtle said:
carlos21 said:
I know the guy whos selling these things on waltbay, Hes ex 29 cdo RA i slagged im off about this but started chattin to im and to be onest hes not that bad a guy he got crippled back in 81 in NI rekons a 7.62 went in his left knee and came out of his right knee. Anyway i felt a right pratt after my rant.
Carlos
Fair one, but 27 years later and he's selling cr@p on the internet.

Him of all people [cdo trained] selling ardous cse certificates (or is he being thrifty fleecing walts?)
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#17
Given the amount of Walts who've appeared in recent times, I reckon the bloke saw a good business opportunity and quickly cornered the market. I wonder how many he sold?
 
#18
Hi Gents
It has kindly been brought to my attention that the certificates i am selling on fleabay has brought a lot of upset.
I would like to take the opportunity to apologise to you if this is the case as it is not in my nature to deliberately set out to upset anyone,
The certificates I sell are obviously made up ones and not genuine and neither do I pretend that they are genuine except for one of them which is the Brize Norton Parachute School one.
I am not the only one who is selling these on fleabay as many have been selling these before I ever did and yet I’m the one who is getting the flak for it.
One of the certificates that seems to be the main cause for upset is the CP one and I would like to point out that this certificate is nothing like the real thing and this certificate could not be used for real As no employer let alone an employer in the security business especially SIA would take this seriously.
I would also like to point out to the guy who sent me abusive email (you know who you are since it was you who sent me the link to this site) there is no need to act like some kid who collects ASBO’s And yes I might be a has been as you called me but at least guys who I served with including myself would never behave in the way you have and just hope that there aren’t too many (as I’m sure there aren’t) who are serving today like you.
I will admit one thing though I JUST LOVE FLEECING THE WALTER MITS.
Regards
Andy
PS
To the guys who have served in today’s conflicts I’m proud of you and to the guys who are still serving Keep your heads down.
 
#19
Porthtywyn, perhaps you should add a line to your sales pitch explaining that these certificates are just a bit of a laugh and are not real. That way those not in the know have a fighting chance against being taken in by Walts. No guarantee that anyone being lied to will see your blurb but at least the truth will be out there.

edited to add: Or how about you use very small print on the border to the effect of 'this is a fake'.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#20
PorthTywyn said:
Hi Gents
It has kindly been brought to my attention that the certificates i am selling on fleabay has brought a lot of upset.
I would like to take the opportunity to apologise to you if this is the case as it is not in my nature to deliberately set out to upset anyone,
The certificates I sell are obviously made up ones and not genuine and neither do I pretend that they are genuine except for one of them which is the Brize Norton Parachute School one.
I am not the only one who is selling these on fleabay as many have been selling these before I ever did and yet I’m the one who is getting the flak for it.
One of the certificates that seems to be the main cause for upset is the CP one and I would like to point out that this certificate is nothing like the real thing and this certificate could not be used for real As no employer let alone an employer in the security business especially SIA would take this seriously.
I would also like to point out to the guy who sent me abusive email (you know who you are since it was you who sent me the link to this site) there is no need to act like some kid who collects ASBO’s And yes I might be a has been as you called me but at least guys who I served with including myself would never behave in the way you have and just hope that there aren’t too many (as I’m sure there aren’t) who are serving today like you.
I will admit one thing though I JUST LOVE FLEECING THE WALTER MITS.
Regards
Andy
PS
To the guys who have served in today’s conflicts I’m proud of you and to the guys who are still serving Keep your heads down.
F*ck all of that, it's a dog eat dog world out there....rake it in whilst you can mate. Most walts are credit crunch proof.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top