Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Strange1702, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all,

Currently on the waiting list for RMP :silent: but doubt ill make the small intakes. Anyone know if i can transfer my application to RAF as they have just started recruiting, if not anyone give any advice on the application process? as in is it identical to the Army waiting lists etc.

2. Barrier up!
  3. What's red and white and goes up and down?

The main gate - Stag On !! You just joined the RAF Monkeys...

Don't say we didn't warn you...

4. What follows is probably the only sensible thing you're going to hear from ARRSE as we're currently experiencing a period of extremely hilarious monosyllabic monkey bashing.

You need to actually get off your sofa and head to the RAF Careers Office if you want a proper answer to your question. Barely 1% of the people on here would even qualify for a Veteran's Badge.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Huzzah! I'm in another 99% Need not apply elite and for this one you don't even need to wear a dress.

OP-Out of the frying pan etc, springs to mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. My sunburned arse on your wife's face.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Derided by the Army v Derided by the RAF. On the plus side, the RAF is smaller...
  8. Red cap white cap ****
  9. I did think REME but more of a measure once cut eight times kinda bloke. OK then so whats the best job in the army? (Not worried about pay)
  10. The other blokes job, usually. Or so he'll tell you.
  11. I thought your mind was made up? Everyone who's been in the Army will give you a different answer to your question - Make your decision and stick with it.
  12. What he said.
  13. Not mine - not married. You must have borrowed someone else's.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.