RMP SSgt - WO2 Board predictions anyone?

Anyone up for a bit of predicting on the results/numbers on the board this year?

Always a good chance of that happening, but how many will be mongs and how many will be decent?

It's been sometime but is there a chap called Ian B......l still in the corp? I reckon he should be knocking on the WO2 door by now. He was in 113 when my ex was there?

Rumours-My-Arrse said:
It's been sometime but is there a chap called Ian B......l still in the corp? I reckon he should be knocking on the WO2 door by now. He was in 113 when my ex was there?
Dont you watch Eastenders?

one-flew-over said:
It is Ian BEALE ffs guys - so it would have been Ian B...e.

RMA, give us a rough idea when your ex was at 113 to help!
Sorry OFO

He was there about 89/90 in Dortmund where the PADS NAAFI was. I think he did a stint as the Dog Handler (?).

Rumours-My-Arrse said:
one-flew-over said:
It is Ian BEALE ffs guys - so it would have been Ian B...e.

RMA, give us a rough idea when your ex was at 113 to help!
Sorry OFO

He was there about 89/90 in Dortmund where the PADS NAAFI was. I think he did a stint as the Dog Handler (?).
The way retention is in the RMP at the minute he will more than likely be well out by now and theres probably more chance of someone who wasnt born then getting made a WO2 :wink:

It is really heartening to know………that after being out since 83, nothing, but absolutely nothing in the Corps has changed. :D

I always look forward to these times of the year. The bitching is awesome.

My favourite is the Cpl - Sgt board, every Cpl who gets a 'Y' thinks its his year, I love it.

I've already surpassed my ceiling so I'll just enjoy sitting back and listening to the bitter SSgt's who won't get called sir for another year.

"But I'm number 2 in the Regiment" they'll cry. Got an issue, heres a tissue.

Yep me thinks 7 GPD and about 5 SIB.

The bitching and emotions will certainly role, 'how the F*ck did he get it....' obviously the board thought the was good enough and better than you thats why!

Still it does provide good entertainment. Have you noticed that whenever you speak to someone who was expecting it but never got it they always claim to be better than those that did??? Strange or just bloody bitter liars?

If you do, you do, if you don't, then dry your eyes mate!

Having said that, good luck to those in with a shout all 70 odd of you! ha ha...

I had heard rumours of about 7 GPD & 7 SIB, but I suppose that all depends on VEng nowadays. Still, it should be fun when announced :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W AGC, RAPTC and SASC 21
Bacon_Grill AGC, RAPTC and SASC 14
whocares AGC, RAPTC and SASC 9