RMP Selection

Tytus, they do serve as Pte soldiers. Just not for long...

How did you know that?

B

Biscuits_AB

hopton551 said:
oooooooooo he also knows what you ate for breakfast n the colour of your Y fronts
Yep, he had half a can of flat lager, the remnants of last nights kebab and 4 fags for breakfast and his Y fronts are a quaint magnolia/off white with yellow crusty staining over the front and a nice brown/black tiger stripe effect on the inside rear.

All the rage in the RLC I believe.

whoooooo finaly got my date for phase 1!!!!! 13th april, while away but least iv got a date!!!! anyone else round this time???

the horse has already bolted i know, but, RMP phase 1 is now Pirbright - if the guy who thinks he's off to Lichfield goes there he's in for a long wait, it isn't an ATR any more! I'll see the guy starting on 19th Jan on Monday - good luck!

hopton551 said:
whoooooo finaly got my date for phase 1!!!!! 13th april, while away but least iv got a date!!!! anyone else round this time???
heyy there, i am going rmp and is going into pirbirght on the 13th of april:) , wher about you from hopptom551

good stuff mate, you find out today well yesterday now seen as its half 1?? im from leeds! bout you?

Apparently, you are allowed to be fat-as-f-uck in the RMP ,as I have just seen a programme called Warzone and there was this hideous, bulbous, creature who was at least four stone overweight.
Howevever this lard-arse had the fawning nickname 'The Bear', so that made it OK to be obese....

I disagree with that, you are definately not allowed to be as 'fat as fck'
specially when your Section leaders a PT fanatic =[

Lampard said:
I disagree with that, you are definately not allowed to be as 'fat as fck'
specially when your Section leaders a PT fanatic =[
'The Bears' Section Leader aint no PT fanatic, as 'The Bear' is the size of a house, a big F-ucking detached house...in fact the last time he did PT Sven was still England manager.

The bears section leader? The man was a Staffie, you tool. Of course you don't see big lads in other trades either do you?

Never mind NorthernMonkey, give up on the PT, we're allowed to get fat now i hear..

I know who I would rather have on my rugby team! Or even stood behind me whilst I gobbed of to some mouthy pissed up squaddies on a Fri (fight) night in Colchester.

Whippets come in handy but you need the heavy mob too!