RMP Posting After Training

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Kopey18, Feb 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Where am i looking at Realistically being posted after phase two training for RMP. Im guessing abroad is not really an option ?

Also whilst im here, does Chicksands have an RMP post?

2. After posting you could end up all over the place. If you want to end in Chicksands the RMP probably won't be the job for you. WhyChicksands anyway? Is it close to home?
  3. yeaa about 10 mins away from home so would be nice to have a few years by the family :)
  4. Why the **** bother joining the Army? Theres no junior monkeys at Chickers. Your CoC will most likely post you as far away as possible from home as possible. I know they try to. NI or Germany?
  5. A simple question followed by an aggressive answer.. Yea cheers. Im not saying that i mind being away from home at all, i currently live abroad away from my family, so thats not the issue. Like i said, it would just be nice to be nearer to them.
  6. Apologies if it seems aggressive. Just trying to say be realistic. If you start asking questions about being near home, it will most likely make people think you will struggle to deal with the maturity that your chosen job and rank entails.
  7. Cheers for the apology. And to be honest , the only people who should judge me are the people who know my situation, Maturity is'nt an issue here. Like i said, i have been living away from my family for a number of years now, so it WOULD be nice to live close to them whilst i am in the UK
  8. My Pl in Phase 2 got spread all over the place. Alot of NI postings got dished out, you'll go where your needed.