RMP PLEASE

Is it normal to find 3 sets of PRR Bowman radios for sale on the net in the vicinity of Tidworth? If not please let me know and I will post link/send PM to allow you to search for the things!!

yes very normal as its also civvy kit, defence sales at andover etc

Call me old fashioned here, but why are some of you referring to the original poster as a grass?? Surely he is right to point out if some dick is selling this kit on Ebay? Get a grip people!

whosthedaddy said:
Call me old fashioned here, but why are some of you referring to the original poster as a grass?? Surely he is right to point out if some dick is selling this kit on Ebay? Get a grip people!
Nob

Muffin, really, how so fella?

Surely you understand that if people are selling these radios then any tom, dick or indeed ahmed can buy them and reverse engineer them to make a perfect victim operated IED, i.e. when you walk past wearing a radio and transmit on it, it pops? Who's the knob now matey?

whosthedaddy said:

Surely you understand that if people are selling these radios then any tom, dick or indeed ahmed can buy them and reverse engineer them to make a perfect victim operated IED, i.e. when you walk past wearing a radio and transmit on it, it pops? Who's the knob now matey?
As already stated by Bipolar these can be purchased anyway.

Hopefuly Tom, Dick or Ahmed dont have a read of this.

Like they wouldn't have thought of it all by themselves. :roll:

It matters not that they can be purchased anyway, as pointed out by Bipolar, the fact is that someone put it on here with a legitimate aim, to highlight someone probably selling STOLEN property, yet some on here chose to ridicule for it. No need really is there, seeing as how the assertion as to the origins of the property is probably correct.

whosthedaddy said:

ebay send to Afghan?

Why? Are terrorist attacks confined to that Afghanistan alone?????? :?

And I am sure they don't rely on old PRRs from eBay at least.

Aahhh, but you can't rule it out can you.

The point is being missed a little here though, like I said previously the original poster was highlighting the fact that some knobber was selling apparently stolen MOD property on EBay, and was labelled a grass. Surely he was doing the right thing by outing a thief?

whosthedaddy said:
Aahhh, but you can't rule it out can you.

The point is being missed a little here though, like I said previously the original poster was highlighting the fact that some knobber was selling apparently stolen MOD property on EBay, and was labelled a grass. Surely he was doing the right thing by outing a thief?
Last time i checked Coppers, in the reporting method choice (or whatever the fcuk its called) there wasn't a choice for ARRSE.

I'd suggest that if people were worried about potentially stolen property they report it to their local police. Be it military or not.