RMP pictures

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Ozne, Sep 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone on here have any pictures of RMP or even yourself as one? Ive looked on google images, its not very good!

Many thanks.

:)

2. Yes thanks, I keep it on the mantelpiece to keep the grand kids away from the fire. :thumright:

3. Any particular reason?

4. Presumably for masturbationary purposes ?

5. Nope have your mother for that! Whey.

6. There's these.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's the Dutch paramilitary police, known as the Koninklijke Marechaussee or Royal Constabulary. Probably not what you were after, but worth posting I thought.

7. Go on Defence Images and search RMP
    I assume your a student?

8. In all honestly would just like to see a picture on patrol in both the UK or Germany instead of parades which is what google can only offer! Highway Man kindly posted some pictures of him in the Falklands in another forum :)

And no its not for bashing material or anything of such!

9. Just type RMP into google search and have a shufty!

10. Yep i have lots.......but why do you want them are you a stalker or just a weirdo? Firstly its against the ARSSE site to post the real identities of yourself on here. So why ask us to post pics of ourselves?

Strange boy this one. here is a pic for the time being....:rmp:

11. Here's a lovely RMP shot:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00338/ed_imgSNN1527A_540_338006a.jpg

Edited by MOD to remove pic of currently serving soldiers. Link to pic on the Sun website however is in the public domain which is why I have swapped the pic for the link.

If you are the person who complained about this pic being on here and/or you are one of the serving soldiers shown in this pic, I would suggest that you contact your CoC and ask for a lecture on discretion.

12. Quality, what a completely up for it whore. Far more fun than the man acting medic gronks that latch onto patrols wearing skew wiff helmets whilst making Afghan men laugh.

13. Beautiful isn't it? A good looking slim chick, naked amongst 4 blokes and not one of them is spitting on his cock. For a moment I thought it might have been N_M's wife then I realised she's not an Iraqi LEC.

14. Nope not you mate I heard your a right ugly bastard! :winkrazz: Just general RMP pics not yourselves. Anyway that was 3 months ago I have a few now.