RMP Phase 1 !

Hi. Could anyone shed any light ,if there is an intake for RMP in November or this year?I passed my selection in May this year and I got good grade, but back then I was told that it may only be one intake left for the RMP this year.However, I read on this forum that some guys started phase 1 on 13 Sept and others on 11 Oct ?I mean is this possible?I understood that for the RMP Phase 1 were only 2 dates available this year ,one seem to have been back in April ,or something like that and not sure about the second one ...if there is a second one.There are people starting on 1 Nov at Pirbright but on different trades, so does anybody have more info about RMP Phase1 starting date,or how many times a year they do this selection for phase 1?
How many days (minimum ) in advance a recruiter will let you know if you got selected, as in a starting date ??
Thank you .

Hi. Could anyone shed any light ,if there is an intake for RMP in November or this year?I passed my selection in May this year and I got good grade, but back then I was told that it may only be one intake left for the RMP this year.However, I read on this forum that some guys started phase 1 on 13 Sept and others on 11 Oct ?I mean is this possible?I understood that for the RMP Phase 1 were only 2 dates available this year ,one seem to have been back in April ,or something like that and not sure about the second one ...if there is a second one.There are people starting on 1 Nov at Pirbright but on different trades, so does anybody have more info about RMP Phase1 starting date,or how many times a year they do this selection for phase 1?
How many days (minimum ) in advance a recruiter will let you know if you got selected, as in a starting date ??
Thank you .
There is an RMP intake on the 8th November. I passed selection 8th December 2009 and didn't get a date for phase 1 until mid may this year. As far as i'm aware there are only intakes in April and November but I may be wrong. I was told by my recruiter that it could take up to 6 months until you get a date. All I can advise is to be patient, keep fit and injury free, and check in with your afco every couple weeks. Hope this helps and good luck

I know there are a shit load of intakes going through SP - resulting in trg teams with 2 platoons at the beginning of next year...

So there are more then 2 intakes a year ?Is it possible that my recruiter wouldn't know about this?How many days in advance ( minimum )would they give you, for a starting date? I believe it would be more then 24 h ,or not ? :) And what about any intake this month ? Did we had any intake in November ?Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 2
S AGC, RAPTC and SASC 13
1 AGC, RAPTC and SASC 1