RMP - pay band?

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Roadhouse, Aug 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Simple question for those that know anyway :/ RMP, do they come into the lower or higher bracket of the pay band?
    Thank you

2. The fact they get paid at all is a true miscarriage of justice.

3. They get paid in bananas

4. They get paid by commission.

It can be the only explanation.

5. Every question you have asked on this site should have been asked at the AFCO.

So you're saying that you're after a CP course and want to know how much you'll be paid?
    Didn't you pay any attention to the PM I sent you?

Shouldn't be too difficult to work out who you are on 01 Sep!!

6. Why would that be?

7. Pay Band that'll be a first....

8. I can see why you never made it to SIB if you can't work it out.

9. You make that sound like a bad thing!

10. Harsh :| lol i wasn't even aware this site had a PM system... My phone shows the basics and ive never really navigated this site. But note taken, ill check the AFCO next time.So moving on... Ok just read your PM(had a couple i didnt know about so thanks :p) and its pretty bloody informative, thank you. Yeah im heading towards CP. I know its not a full time deal and i'd have to continue with GPD but no dramas :)*The pay enquiry was just to settle the old nogging after a mate asked me which band id be in. Personally its not the money im joining for but he raised my curiosity of course :pOw and when i start, just keep your eye out for the fastest crow ;)

11. Cut and paste below. Pte, LCpl, Cpl, Sgt, SSgt, WO2, WO1

RMP (GPD) MP(GPD) - H H L L H H
    RMP (SIB) MP(SIB) - - - H L H L

13. Both.

I'm sure you're going to really enjoy Phases 1 and 2 of training...

14. I'd have thought that basic English would have been more important than running fast!

15. When applying for a admin job maybe. Luckily the the ability for good grammer and spelling via online messaging isn't required *phew* :p plus a correction of bad grammer and spelling can be learnt in a moment. Becoming faster and fitter than previous weeks and months. Well that takes time... So i'm good ;)*