• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RMP Party - Sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you will find it was the sps cpl attached to the coy that decided to email the photos to the press and then claim he was 'hacked'

I agree with the point that you made, however, unfortunately the old saying that what goes on in the mess stays in the mess is well and truly dead, especially if there is money to be made.

EX_STAB said:
Fancy snitching on your comrades like that. Poor.
Would you expect anything else from that lot?

Incidentally, did you notice her toungue seems to be firmly in her cheek in the photo, and is that really his jacket, the shoulders seem much too wide!

Well, he deserves to 'go down' (pun fully intended) for letting that moose blow him. The Corporals should learn not to let other arms in the screws mess if they want to keep things in house.

Stuff like this happens in most messes, even the officers' mess every week. The guy with the camera will no doubt be viewed with suspicion in any unit he will serve with in the future.

Anyone got a copy of the blow shot. Could make a few pence on mingers.com with that shot!

B

Biscuits_AB

Joe_Private said:
EX_STAB said:
Would you expect anything else from that lot?

Incidentally, did you notice her toungue seems to be firmly in her cheek in the photo, and is that really his jacket, the shoulders seem much too wide!
What lot? The SPS?

Joe_Private said:
and is that really his jacket, the shoulders seem much too wide!

Maybe he just got a little head???

Am I the only one to fail to see how this is news? The Telegraph's becoming a fucking tabloid.

EX_STAB said:
Sounds like the AGC(RMP) have dropped a 'bollock' here .... 8O

Im_bored said:

By the look on his face and the position of her left arm she might be giving him a cheeky handjob..
:lol:
He does have a smile on his face and she is probably just finishing off to save the stains. Look at her face ... clearing out the spunk from between her teeth .... :wink:

B

Biscuits_AB

According to The Currant Bun, the case was dropped against her, but he allegedly admitted exposing himself, but that's according to The Sun, the paper which supports 'Our Boys'.

With a bit of luck the whole thing will be a wash out and they'll both walk.

I can't believe it got that far in the 1st place! What a waste of tax payers money.

CO - "Right you 2 idiots, listen in. You keep your kit on, and keep control of your bint.....and you....save that for your house.....now get out of my office, and I don't want to hear anymore of it"

Job done.

B

Biscuits_AB

His rank may have been the decider on that one Smudge. Bit of a daft thing for a WO or SNCO to be doing. But the naked bar thing? F*ck I've seen worse conduct from Officers and they were never Courts Martialled.

There's a couple of lessons there though for everyone.

1. If you're going to f*ck about when your pished....don't be stupid enough to get photographed.

2. Ask yourself why that bloke is aiming his mobile phone at you? Does he get off on naked squaddies or is he keeping the image for a rainy day?

3. Never employ the clerk behind the bar and if he's this side of the bar... make sure he's out by 10.

4. Always have a written record the clerk's vehicle details.

5. Always maintain a good liason with HM Revenue & Customs.

6. Always ensure that on posting his recieving unit know what a low life untrustworthy c*nt he is.

Alternatively, keep your kit on.

smudge67 said:
I can't believe it got that far in the 1st place! What a waste of tax payers money.

CO - "Right you 2 idiots, listen in. You keep your kit on, and keep control of your bint.....and you....save that for your house.....now get out of my office, and I don't want to hear anymore of it"

Job done.
It is all back to that stunning hypocrisy that is military justice. By pure theory naked bars are all gross misconduct of an indecent kind and indecent exposure.

When applied to this case that little gem seems to have been ignored or most of the army would need to be Court Martialed for this offence. So what happens is that the system becomes vindictive and tends to apply the disciplinary action only to those who have offended the CoC's sense of outrage, when the only sin here is the photograph appearing in the paper. So Warrant Officer and female JNCO both fall into the very very naughty box whereas the others were just a little bit naughty.

A very similar thing happened some time ago when the outraged puritans commenced a witch hunt across the whole of Germany due to strippers appearing at unit functions, the investigation terminating when it was revealed that a certain officer's mess had both been entertained and then had entertained the ladies in question. Moral outrage can only go so far up the rank structure.

I am sure that within the investigation and prosecution there are those that have derived sexual stimulation from this process and the exposure of the 'sex act'.

The money wasted on this would have been far better spent redecorating the Corporals Mess.

B

Biscuits_AB

Wasn't the whole of the STC CoC in the front row when those 'exotic dancers' were 'gittin dahn and doin' deh ting'! at the Normandy Barracks Warrant Officer's and Sergeant's Mess, Sennelager......and the local SIB Detachment sat close behind? I think it has to be mentioned though,that said 'exoitc dancers' got a tad more 'exotic' than they were contracted in for.

But that saga was also exposed by The Sun, the paper which supports 'Our Boys' and which has for the past 15 years been intent upon killing off the very act of letting your hair down in the Army and having any manner of work hard, play hard post tour fun.

The very same paper which used to show 16 year olds getting their tits out on page 3. Ah well, it supports 'Our Boys' so that's all that counts.

I reckon the Sun give 'the boys' fairly good support on the whole, but you have to remember to civilian eyes what went on in that mess on that night was outrageous, 2 people having oral S*x infront of their work colleagues is not acceptable behaviour in civilian organisations. If we want to be treated with respect and considered professionals then maybe next time we are getting ratarrsed on MOD property in MOD uniforms we remember that. Im all for 'work hard play hard' but there are boundries when in uniform and we need to act within reason. It grips my sh*t that while the incredible work of the troops in the sandpit is largely ignored, these idiots grab the headlines and tarnish the Army's name.

Having said all that, i agree, the C*nt with the camera needs to be taught a lesson he wont forget in a hurry.

chimera

LE
smudge67 said:
The current bun only supports the boys when it suits them.
Or boosts their circulation

Status
Not open for further replies.