RMP officer in the clarts.

Norfolkred1

Clanker
That makes me feel very sad, did they not get the support they needed when leaving the service or are they just a bad lot
Met a few when I worked in the Nick. One has cracked a Rodney and was doing time for it. To me he was a model prisoner, just got on with his job and did what he was told. In fact he beckoned me over to a supply box and showed me a Mobile phone that was being smuggled in, Said he wanted nothing to do with it. Would like to think he never came back in the system.

Last edited:
Met a few when I worked in the Nick. One has cracked a Rodney and was doing time for it. To me he was a model prisoner, just got on with his job and did what he was told. In fact he beckoned me over to a supply box and showed me a Mobile phone that was being smuggled in, Said he wanted nothing to do with it. Would like to think he never came back in the system.
I was watching one of these Discovery programmes about high security prisons in the USA. Full of murders and rapists. One of their most violent inmates was a middle aged white guy. other inmates feared him and gave him a wide berth. He was no problem to the prison staff though. Always polite and respectful to the officers. A model prisoner. As far as he was concerned they were just doing there job. He had been known to intervene on the side of staff when they were under attack from the cons, especially the female ones, as he was against violence against women. (I wonder if he was in for murdering his wife)

Norfolkred1

Clanker
I was watching one of these Discovery programmes about high security prisons in the USA. Full of murders and rapists. One of their most violent inmates was a middle aged white guy. other inmates feared him and gave him a wide berth. He was no problem to the prison staff though. Always polite and respectful to the officers. A model prisoner. As far as he was concerned they were just doing there job. He had been known to intervene on the side of staff when they were under attack from the cons, especially the female ones, as he was against violence against women. (I wonder if he was in for murdering his wife)
I also met Kenneth Noye (M25 Murderer) same again no grief, just doing his time.

95pd

Clanker
That makes me feel very sad, did they not get the support they needed when leaving the service or are they just a bad lot
There were other ex army lads in with me when I was in the nick. Most of them were pretty sound and there was a bit of a bond between us. A good few ex Army screws too.

Dont think there was too much difference between the things we were in for and the things the others were in for. I wsnt in the Army too long before prison so dont blame anything on that. Probably would have ended up in there whether I had joined the Army or not. Not that unusual where I am from.

There were other ex army lads in with me when I was in the nick. Most of them were pretty sound and there was a bit of a bond between us. A good few ex Army screws too.

Dont think there was too much difference between the things we were in for and the things the others were in for. I wsnt in the Army too long before prison so dont blame anything on that. Probably would have ended up in there whether I had joined the Army or not. Not that unusual where I am from.
Hope you got a decent break afterwards.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You don't think 15 months was a decent break, it beats 2 weeks in Skegness Butlins!
Good point. I haven't read all the OP's posts on the subject but I hope I understand the thought processes. Anyone who finds himself at the bottom end of the drainhole needs to climb out and make a life for himself; it takes a bit of brainmuscle and some solid work, but if some of our politicos and industrial magnates can do it, so can the likes of @95pd , and he seems to have started stepping up the ladder. The very best to him.
(Skegness Butlins? Yassus; Hell on Earth...)

Mate, I've been in more naked bars in RMP messes than I've had Regimental Dinners. Theres girls I've worked with who have seen me bollocko more often than some of my wives.
You were a monkey and a scouser?
Are you a gwa as well?

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt

An RMP officer on course has been weighed off for sexual assault whilst at Chicksands. Bet that was an awkward interview...
Oh dear... Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I mean she was happy to share a bed with him. OK if she said no then he should have left it. You do get kawk teasers though.. Like to tease a man. Has there ever been a case of a female assaulting a Male soldier? Happens a lot in the USA with teachers. Never had such luck when I was a lad

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Oh dear... Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I mean she was happy to share a bed with him. OK if she said no then he should have left it. You do get kawk teasers though.. Like to tease a man. Has there ever been a case of a female assaulting a Male soldier? Happens a lot in the USA with teachers. Never had such luck when I was a lad
Ironic that you posted this enlightened comment on International Women's Day :D

Latest Threads