RMP officer in the clarts.

Career screwed, jail sentence & sex offenders register for 10 years, universal credit, dead end jobs & no friends.
MCTC time will not be good, a disgraced RMP Officer such a fall from grace for a now sexual assault.
How many times will he have to sign that?

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Probably conducted by RN or RAF SIB ?
She said: "He said 'why don't you take your jeans off?' and I replied, 'because at this point they are basically like a human condom - I'm not taking them off'.

An officer wearing jeans !!

Quo_vadis

Swinger
Kenneth Clark recently got a lot of stick for saying that some rapes were less serious than others (the same goes for sexual assaults). There are clearly differing degrees of magnitude, not only in the extent of the assault but in the surrounding circumstances of it.

No disrespect to the victim (unlike the court, I haven't heard all the evidence), but going by her own quotes in the report, I'd say this one probably falls at the lower end of seriousness.

She said: "He said 'why don't you take your jeans off?' and I replied, 'because at this point they are basically like a human condom - I'm not taking them off'.

I think anything goes these days last year noticed female officer with tats on her legs.

Indeed. That’s probably the underlying cause. Shouldn’t have been commissioned in the first place...

chimera

LE
Last edited:
Career screwed, jail sentence & sex offenders register for 10 years, universal credit, dead end jobs & no friends.
MCTC time will not be good, a disgraced RMP Officer such a fall from grace for a now sexual assault.
When he’s out he’ll probably work abroad. Contractors don’t care about your past (nor your future).

Not to be outdone the SCOTS DG now have their own little naughty sex offender

I think the chat up line was "Do well on your Commissioning Course and this is what you can expect at my Regiment"

I think the chat up line was "Do well on your Commissioning Course and this is what you can expect at my Regiment"
Interpersonal skills acquired at an expensive Scottish boarding skule?

I wonder if his mastery of Latin, or Country Dancing is as dire?

par avion

War Hero

I much prefered the story next to it about the two Somalions shot by firing squad in public for thegang rape and murder of a 12 year old girl.

Two cases within a month! in the old day's would this have been swept under the carpet and dealt with 'in house'. What goes on in the Mess stays in the Mess. Me Too has hit us also. But may be it is a quaint old regimental tradition to show newcomers in the Mess, on first meeting, your dick.

I've often wondered at the strategic thinking behind genital exposure (or the more up to date equivalent; dick pix). Does the perpetrator think that such attentions are every girl's waking dream and that such an approach is a surefire winner?

Has there ever been an occasion when a recipient has suddenly become overcome with lust and screamed out, "How can I resist? Hold me back!"?

If a woman did it to a man, you'd think that she was a bunny boiler and probably run a mile (You would. You know you would).

Gays woulds probably do it and will probably meet with some measure of success. But everyone knows that they're wired up all wrong.

Cavalry Officers woulds probably do it as they never meet girls until they are at least 22 and will probably meet with some measure of success with a certain class of horse riding Fiona. But everyone knows that they're wired up all wrong.
Better?

Truxx

LE
I've often wondered at the strategic thinking behind genital exposure (or the more up to date equivalent; dick pix). Does the perpetrator think that such attentions are every girl's waking dream and that such an approach is a surefire winner?

Has there ever been an occasion when a recipient has suddenly become overcome with lust and screamed out, "How can I resist? Hold me back!"?

If a woman did it to a man, you'd think that she was a bunny boiler and probably run a mile (You would. You know you would).

Gays woulds probably do it and will probably meet with some measure of success. But everyone knows that they're wired up all wrong.
If a woman sent me a pic of her dick I would definitely run a mile.....

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
Whilst Human Beings have two major control systems - the Nervous and Endocrine - I am firmly of the opinion that one should never attempt to use the latter for thinking.

Latest Threads