RMP officer in the clarts.

needlewaver

Old-Salt

needlewaver

Old-Salt
Probably conducted by RN or RAF SIB ?
Most likely, but when someone is expected, by being both an Army officer and a leader of investigators, to set an example, ends up on the wrong end of the Caution, you’d have to wonder what he was playing at.

Most likely, but when someone is expected, by being both an Army officer and a leader of investigators, ends up on the wrong end of the Caution, you’d have to wonder what he was playing at.
Old, old problem we have seen so often before - dick takes over from brain. Assume he will still be held in MCTC prior to transfer to Chelmsford civi nick ? could have problems in nick?

An RMP officer on course has been weighed off for sexual assault whilst at Chicksands. Bet that was an awkward interview...
"I basically said 'begone sir, begone'"

Bloody hell, did she fall out of a Jane Austen novel?

Faith sir, how could you use me so? I am but a poor maiden.

I believe him

needlewaver

Old-Salt
I can imagine all too clearly what he was playing at ;)
Likewise, but he was a thirty one year old man. I see this often on a professional basis, mainly young lads seem to have no off switch when it comes to getting their willy wet. They just don’t seem to appreciate the nause it will cause them forever more.

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Career screwed, jail sentence & sex offenders register for 10 years, universal credit, dead end jobs & no friends.
MCTC time will not be good, a disgraced RMP Officer such a fall from grace for a now sexual assault.

Last edited:
Som
Old, old problem we have seen so often before - dick takes over from brain. Assume he will still be held in MCTC prior to transfer to Chelmsford civi nick ? could have problems in nick?
Something like that, he'll probably go straight to civi nick.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
No wonder they want the Over-50s back:

She said: "He said 'why don't you take your jeans off?' and I replied, 'because at this point they are basically like a human condom - I'm not taking them off'.

"I wasn't fearful, I just didn't really want to take them off. He took them off playfully and although I had said no, I didn't think it was anything malicious at that point."

Quite so, whatever could go wrong...

He’ll get the same lovely welcome all coppers and nonces get in nick. I refer all parties to BSM Williams and am reminded of the adage “If you can’t do the time...etc”

Som

Something like that, he'll probably go straight to civi nick.
When I visited MCTC they said they hold those heading for civi prison for a few days while they are discharged them they are transferred (and presumably forgotten about)

Fake Sheikh

War Hero

I thought that and then thought possibly 'in character' as it had been a Pirate themed party, perhaps?

Faith sir, how could you use me so? I am but a poor maiden.
But she didn't say that

Latest Threads