RMP OFFICER Educational requirements

Hi wondering if anyone can help,

I have noticed that you require 35 ALIS points and 180 UCAS points in order to enter at officer level, however, I can't seem to find anywhere how much each GCSE is worth in ALIS points and if I can actually qualify to become an Officer in the Royal Military Police.

In my GCSE's I managed to get the following:
English Language - C
English Literature - C
Science - C
Mathematics - C
BTEC National Diploma in Science - Pass (equivalent to two C grade GCSES)
BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies - Pass (equivalent to two C grade GCSES)
History - D
Sociology - D

And in my A-LEVELS I managed to get the following:
BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science - Distinction (equivalent to A/B A-Level)
BTEC National Diploma in Public Services - Distinction (equivalent to A/B A-Level)
BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies - Merit (equivalent to B/C A-Level)

I've also just graduated from DMU with a certificate of higher education in Criminology and Criminal Justice. (Which is basically when you have completed the first year of a university degree and have decided not to carry on ect.) Could you please advise me on if I have the requirements in order to qualify for this role.

Aren't police officers supposed to be able to deduct and deduce?
Sorry to not be a helping hand but you want to be a monkey officer yet you can't find basic info that is freely available on the interwebs or from a five minute visit to a recruitment office.
SIB material no doubt...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
You need all that to waddle around camp grassing up real soldiers for speeding?
I would've thought that Eng Lit would be a given, after all those false statements don't make themselves up!

OP, in all seriousness just pop down to,
St Georges House
6 St George Way
Leicester
and have a chat.
You will get short shrift here. Military Police are disliked in the military on a level you will only experience on the monsell or Braunstone etc, in your current role.

Ps, you're not a Melton copper are you?

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi wondering if anyone can help,

I have noticed that you require 35 ALIS points and 180 UCAS points in order to enter at officer level, however, I can't seem to find anywhere how much each GCSE is worth in ALIS points and if I can actually qualify to become an Officer in the Royal Military Police.

In my GCSE's I managed to get the following:
English Language - C
English Literature - C
Science - C
Mathematics - C
BTEC National Diploma in Science - Pass (equivalent to two C grade GCSES)
BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies - Pass (equivalent to two C grade GCSES)
History - D
Sociology - D

And in my A-LEVELS I managed to get the following:
BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science - Distinction (equivalent to A/B A-Level)
BTEC National Diploma in Public Services - Distinction (equivalent to A/B A-Level)
BTEC National Diploma in Business Studies - Merit (equivalent to B/C A-Level)

I've also just graduated from DMU with a certificate of higher education in Criminology and Criminal Justice. (Which is basically when you have completed the first year of a university degree and have decided not to carry on ect.) Could you please advise me on if I have the requirements in order to qualify for this role.
ALIS Points-
A* = 8
A = 7
B = 6
C = 5
D = 4

You need 35 points from your top 7 subjects (you will have to check if they will accept your BTECs).

If you can draw this then you're in: