RMP JNCOs on Britain has Talent

Biscuits_AB said:
Dapper? Do you know where he comes from? They have 12 toes and think that 'dapper' is a type of smoked fish.
That would be a kipper!!

And where I come from 'dapper' is anyone who irons a crease in their Wranglers

For all those yaers I thought we had Bigfoot in the shower block!

B

Biscuits_AB

Daytona955 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dapper? Do you know where he comes from? They have 12 toes and think that 'dapper' is a type of smoked fish.
That would be a kipper!!

And where I come from 'dapper' is anyone who irons a crease in their Wranglers
10,000 dapper alkies all clinging to a rock!

That was 9 months ago, I thimk he might be over it now, Dick!

Oh dear we have another irate w@nker :x (who cannot spell) who wears dresses .......... :lol: :lol:

OK another fcucking moron who thinks that a typo is a spelling mistake. Oh dearie me, don't worry you will grow out of it. As for masturbation, I stand aside for the world champion.

If I had wanted to learn how to type I would have worn a skirtand become a clerk.

Hey! fcuk nuts typo or not, you still didn't spell 'think' correctly. Suggest you get yourself over to the Basic Skills centre for retards that need extra help.

What is a 'skirtand'?

Not sure, but I don't think HR Admin types have to learn how to type any more. I am pretty sure they don't wear a skirt either - CS95 is the current working dress, unless of course you are one of those HR Admin wannabees from the AGC(RMP).

Keep living the dream ................ Clerk wannabee!!

W$nker

Ah bless, Inspector Clueless with nothing to say other than ........ W$anker!

Off you go to the Station for some remedial note book writing!

You really are a sad little boy aren't you? What's up got a blister from sharpening all those pencils? The day I need advice from the likes of you is the same day you get a mans job, sonny.

Sad - No!

Little boy - No!

Blister - No!

Advice - Yes YOU do need lots Granddad!

Job - Sounds like you need to get one!!

Sonny - Your having a laugh. No-one would want a father like you - Tranny!!

Now you're just boring me. So bye bye.

B

Biscuits_AB

stormtrooper66 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Tetchy aren't we BAB? or is that short for Barbara .......... the toilet cleaner?
I reckon that some of you ladies fancy me. That's 4 threads to date that you've started about me and now you're trawling the threads in search of my every word. It must be all the Mills & Boon that you girls read down the typing pool.

Biscuits_AB said:
stormtrooper66 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Tetchy aren't we BAB? or is that short for Barbara .......... the toilet cleaner?
I reckon that some of you ladies fancy me. That's 4 threads to date that you've started about me and now you're trawling the threads in search of my every word. It must be all the Mills & Boon that you girls read down the typing pool.
Do not start getting over inflated (unless you are a lardy) the reason for the HR Combat Administraters looking to put you down (not literally) is due to the fact that nearly every post from you is taking the p$ss out of them.

B

Biscuits_AB

dumbstruck said:
Biscuits_AB said:
stormtrooper66 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Do not start getting over inflated (unless you are a lardy) the reason for the HR Combat Administraters looking to put you down (not literally) is due to the fact that nearly every post from you is taking the p$ss out of them.
...........and Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Biscuits_AB said:
dumbstruck said:
Biscuits_AB said:
stormtrooper66 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
...........and Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Exactly - calm yourself down Barbara!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E AGC, RAPTC and SASC 16
E AGC, RAPTC and SASC 12
H AGC, RAPTC and SASC 188