RMP interview

Hi,

Can anyone shed any light on possible questions I could be asked ro what I need to know for interviews for the RMP?

Thanks.

Ventress

LE
Take a good brief an go 'No Comment' if there is any doubt of ID.

Of course this does not apply if it is a job interview.

Line said:
Hi,

Can anyone shed any light on possible questions I could be asked ro what I need to know for interviews for the RMP?

Thanks.
Do you like the colour red? Can you swaer at all times to never acknowledge that you are really part of the AGC?

If interviewed for the job: turn up on time, in good order and answer truthfully and fully.

If interviewd on a job: turn up on time, in good order, answer truthfully and fully.

Trust me you know it makes sense.

You may be asked what is the history of the AGC(RMP). Why doesn't the AGC(RMP) wear a green beret.

When you get your turn to ask your questions, ask the panel "How come no one likes the AGC(RMP)?"

The best info really is to place your hands on the table palms down spread your fingers, pick a point on the table, stare at it and say nothing. This will piss of the Stasi interviewer and he wont have anything to charge you with. Also dont fall for the old trick when they tell you your acting like a guilty man because your not saying anything. Its a stated case in law that no comment interviews cannot be held as proof of guilt. Ask Inf/MP he will tell you Im right.

If its an interview for a job with the RMPall I can say is your the wrong man for the job. Join your local constabulary and be done with it.

Jolly japes to all

Effy

Line said:
I meant for a job!
I know but couldnt resist it. LOL best of luck youll need it. A shower of people youll never meet again. Ive also heard its changed since my days so best of luck to you mate.

Damn Monkeys just sh1t everywhere

Effy

FRG,
Don't give in do you mate. Admit it-you love all monkeys. Yes its changed, but trust me not for the better. Oh and I caught someone the other night-just can't figure out what to stitch him (oops I mean report) for. Hope you coppers are havin fun nicking female protesters (2 actually) at the cenotaph for the heinous act of reciting the names of Gulf war dead less than 1km from parliament. Makes you proud to be British....

I found

"Arrr ey Boss am beein onest. It wasnt me it was dat pr1ck from deh Emtee that put me upto it. Ee sed weed get a boss compo clame an den go arfs onit!

Worked just fine for me

Postie said:
Line said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Do you like the colour red? Can you swaer at all times to never acknowledge that you are really part of the AGC?
Better than being a corps full of pumpers like the RLC

Northern Monkey said:
FRG,
Don't give in do you mate. Admit it-you love all monkeys. Yes its changed, but trust me not for the better. Oh and I caught someone the other night-just can't figure out what to stitch him (oops I mean report) for. Hope you coppers are havin fun nicking female protesters (2 actually) at the cenotaph for the heinous act of reciting the names of Gulf war dead less than 1km from parliament. Makes you proud to be British....
I am as disgusted with the Police action as you are re the cenotaph. Thankfully Im not in the Met. In their defence I can say that they act merely as agents wherby they gather evidence and send it to the CPS for their information and attention. This type of action taken by the police depends on the calibre of the local supervisor as Im sure it is in the RMP.

Regarding stiching people up if you have any information on this sort of misconduct you should approach a senior officer or your internal complaints branch, best of luck. Im also sure that youll be aware (hopefully) that making false allegations is a crime in itself and you should make sure you are in possession of "full" facts before you make any such alligations. I was stiched up by the RMP twice in my 12 years hence my (dwindling) dislike of the RMP. Id also like to point out that RMP baiting is still a sport :lol:

Looks like its a severe case of if you cant handle it you shouldnt have joined Northern Monkey. Now now dont retaliate you'll just end up looking like an arrse(er). :D

Regarding the Cenotaph I'd like to sign of as

Disgusted
Glasgow
(Efargee20)

bitterandtwisted said:
Postie said:
Line said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Better than being a corps full of pumpers like the RLC
If at the end of the interview if your asked if you have any questions say this;

"Sir, I have some blond hair growing just above my belly button and sometimes I feel quite lonely at night can you help or advise me".

This will confuse the interviewing panel (especially any Officers) and they will let you in without any further adoo. Also make sur you take any pencils out your nostrils as if you forget to, when you bend down to sign on the dotted line, the pencils can sometimes be forced up through your brain causing extreme pain. Ask Nothern Monkey it happened to him lol.

Effy

Inf/MP said:
If interviewed for the job: turn up on time, in good order and answer truthfully and fully.

If interviewd on a job: turn up on time, in good order, answer truthfully and fully.

Trust me you know it makes sense.
What do you know?

:)

oh jesus christ!

Q: have you no self respect at all?

A: heheh hehe

Q: why are you happy to be hated by everyone not wearing a red beret?

A: hehe hehe

Its only opinion, but isnt there a better option for you? there appear to be some gucci options further down the RMP career chain (eg bodyguarding) but i get the firm impression you just get to be universally hated doing a fairly mundane job til then.

Of course i could be wrong ...

I might be wrong, but it seems every thread concerning RMPs ends up with people resorting to sniping at us. I think its a pleasant reflection on the good work that we do. We are not here to be liked, we are here to do a job and it would seem that by doing so we alienate a small percentage of individuals. Its strange that the same individuals always appear on each of the RMP orientated threads sniping. Could it be that a few of the 'innocent'?!? soldiers we have reported have now found more constuctive ways to expel their less than society friendly pastimes and have now taken up RMP baiting. Well then, you are truly reformed and should be proud.