RMP Instructors, 1: MI Instructors, Nil

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Bravo_Bravo, Feb 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Delighted to see ( finally ) an RMP instructor turn up at the RTC Recruits wing last weekend. AFAICT he actually enjoyed it and will be turning up again.

I cannot recall ever seeing an MI Instructor at the RTC Recruits wing; is it maybe time to say that if you cannot be bothered to send DS, the RTC will accomodate your views on the importance of training your recruits and not take bookings for them?

Bear in mind that we get >200 students turning up...
  2. I think I can guess after reading last weeks PXR

But its not my place to tell
  3. RP578

RP578 LE Book Reviewer

Probably the one that has to share a PTI with a neighbouring ADSC.
  4. Not us, we do get MI instructors turning up every now and then
  5. BB if you are talking about 4 Div RTC, then wind your neck in until you've checked your facts. I know for certain that MI Instructors have assisted at Recruit weekends.
  6. Do you now?

Must be fcuking good at cam and con, as I've never seen them.

But I've only been there 2 1/2 years.

So what would I know?

Over to you...
  7. I've no intention of getting into a pishing contest in open forum especially with a MOD. So I will get the details together and PM them to you. Out for now.
  8. Tell me what I need to do to volunteer and I will be there, as will my mate who is also qualified to instruct in a number of subjects. Whenever I ask about things like this I get I get the big fcuk off tablet. Fairly new to the TA after 9 years in the regs.
  9. M to G where are you, anywhere near 51(Scottish)?
  10. In the North West.
  11. That you have had problems when you volunteered suddenly doesn't suprise me.
  12. WAH!
    Edidted to add bold for clarity

13. :oops: