RMP in Northern Ireland

Yes!

Just affix a large first class stamp to your RMP's and make sure you use the correct address and post code. They should get there without a hitch.

:roll: :D

Surely you can up with a better Wah!! than that.

Yes of course...I didnt expect any mature replys

My sister is joining up and wants to end up back in N.Ireland so was just wondering if you could get posted there.

what an arrse question, where there are squaddies 99% of the time there will be RMP.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Filbert Fox said:
what an arrse question, where there are squaddies 99% of the time there will be RMP.
Usually at the wrong time :cry: (from the squaddies' point of view)

well get used to her stiching you up and grassing you mate. Horrible creatures they are. Their very existance is to bang up and charge as many squaddies as they can ! As you can tell they have had me as well..

white_rolos said:
well get used to her stiching you up and grassing you mate. Horrible creatures they are. Their very existance is to bang up and charge as many squaddies as they can ! As you can tell they have had me as well..
Well seeing as RMP dont charge anyone they report offences you are quite clearly talking out your arrse

A "friend of a friend" is interested in a posting in N Ireland, but is unsure if its possible to get that posting because hes from Belfast... Does anyone know if that matters when it comes to him being given his first posting after passing out of Southwick?

And before someone says the best place to find out is Southwick Park, I...I mean, hes tried that, and its not something thats came up before aparently :S

glenn1808 said:
And before someone says the best place to find out is Southwick Park, I...I mean, hes tried that, and its not something thats came up before aparently :S
Nobody from the Province has asked for a posting over there, in over 35 years since the Troubles started?

Did you accuse whoever told you that of being a liar, loudly and with violence?

I served alongside several lads from NI when I was over there a while back, so yes it is possible (although I'm a Scaley and not a Monkey).

What I meant was, not alot of people want NI as a first posting. I guess it is possible, but im just wondering if anything would get in my way, like the fact I live 10 miles away from the only possible place to get posted there.