RMP in Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Sunny-C, Aug 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can RMP's get posted to Northern Ireland?

2. Yes!

Just affix a large first class stamp to your RMP's and make sure you use the correct address and post code. They should get there without a hitch.

:roll: :D

3. No mate, there are no RMP slots in NI - thats why there has been so much trouble over there dont you know?
    SP

4. Some sort of strange wind up?? Surely a joe squad isnt asking this question...

5. Surely you can up with a better Wah!! than that.

6. Yes of course...I didnt expect any mature replys

My sister is joining up and wants to end up back in N.Ireland so was just wondering if you could get posted there.

7. what an arrse question, where there are squaddies 99% of the time there will be RMP.

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Usually at the wrong time :cry: (from the squaddies' point of view)

9. well get used to her stiching you up and grassing you mate. Horrible creatures they are. Their very existance is to bang up and charge as many squaddies as they can ! As you can tell they have had me as well..

10. Well seeing as RMP dont charge anyone they report offences you are quite clearly talking out your arrse

11. Does any1 know what units of rmp are in N.I atm? and how long theyl be there?

12. 1 , 2 and 3 banana companies !! :wink:

13. What are RMP's?

Do you mean RMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. A "friend of a friend" is interested in a posting in N Ireland, but is unsure if its possible to get that posting because hes from Belfast... Does anyone know if that matters when it comes to him being given his first posting after passing out of Southwick?

And before someone says the best place to find out is Southwick Park, I...I mean, hes tried that, and its not something thats came up before aparently :S

15. Don't take the piss mate.... maybe he meant to say Royal Military Police-is-ziz-iziz!!!! 8O