RMP head to head with US navy seal

glenn1808 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbVIgVi66k&feature=related

This RMP gives a US navy seal a run for his money on an obstacle course.
Brilliant. The RMP have never, ever, in the history of the Corps been referred to as monkies by anyone, ever. You are entirely orignal with that post and deserve a clap.

Good vid mind...

Edited to add: You want to join the RMP, don't disrepect the branch that is about to open it's "loving" arms to welcome you in. :roll:

glenn1808 said:
:p im going to be a monkey soon enough, something tells me im gonna need a sense of humour.
And a personalty transplant

glenn1808 said:
:p im going to be a monkey soon enough, something tells me im gonna need a sense of humour.
No you won't, forget humour right now or they'll only have to remove it from you.

tropper66 said:
glenn1808 said:
And a personalty transplant
Bypass, tropper, not transplant, :wink:

Don't quite understand the reference to "Navy Seal" given that the stated rank is Sgt, Major. This would be a Army or USMC rank.

DavidBOC said:
Don't quite understand the reference to "Navy Seal" given that the stated rank is Sgt, Major. This would be a Army or USMC rank.
He had a NAVY top on... what more do you want?

dumbstruck said:
chocolate_frog said:
DavidBOC said:
He had a NAVY top on... what more do you want?
I wear an Arsenal football top does this mean I am an Arsenal Player.
Seriously, you play for Arsenal?

Tragically the Seal concerned was Scott Halvenston. Halvenston was killed in Fallujah whilst working for Blackwater. The iconic image of the mutilated bodies hanging from a bridge kicked off a major series of battles. You can hear him being called Scott in the commentary and the comments below seem to confirm it.

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
DavidBOC said:
He was a legit Navy Seal. Forget his name, but he was one of the 3 that were burned and hung from that bridge in Fallujah. He tried to become a media personality, doing a series of some military/police war games thing in the States, an exercise video and such like before he went onto become a PMC.

EDIT
Yeah, that was his name - Halveston.

Command_doh said:
DavidBOC said:
He was a legit Navy Seal. Forget his name, but he was one of the 3 that were burned and hung from that bridge in Fallujah. He tried to become a media personality, doing a series of some military/police war games thing in the States, an exercise video and such like before he went onto become a PMC.
EDIT
Yeah, that was his name - Halveston.
Ladies dinner nights are such a pain to set up, i feel for him.

glenn1808 said:

Don't be silly its a chimp everyone knows RMP are Gorillas ;)

glenn1808 said:

"You're a funny guy... I'll kill you last!" :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E AGC, RAPTC and SASC 16
E AGC, RAPTC and SASC 12
H AGC, RAPTC and SASC 188