RMP head to head with US navy seal

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by glenn1808, Apr 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Brilliant. The RMP have never, ever, in the history of the Corps been referred to as monkies by anyone, ever. You are entirely orignal with that post and deserve a clap.

Good vid mind...

Edited to add: You want to join the RMP, don't disrepect the branch that is about to open it's "loving" arms to welcome you in. :roll:

2. Yeah, but the Chimp would have kicked his ass in unarmed combat! :D

3. :p im going to be a monkey soon enough, something tells me im gonna need a sense of humour.

4. And a personalty transplant

5. No you won't, forget humour right now or they'll only have to remove it from you.

6. say what you want, i only take people with wolverine avatars seriously anyway 8)

7. Bypass, tropper, not transplant, :wink:

8. Don't quite understand the reference to "Navy Seal" given that the stated rank is Sgt, Major. This would be a Army or USMC rank.

9. He had a NAVY top on... what more do you want?

10. I wear an Arsenal football top does this mean I am an Arsenal Player.

11. That can't have been an RMP. He was better turned out than any I've ever seen, for a start.

12. Seriously, you play for Arsenal?

13. Tragically the Seal concerned was Scott Halvenston. Halvenston was killed in Fallujah whilst working for Blackwater. The iconic image of the mutilated bodies hanging from a bridge kicked off a major series of battles. You can hear him being called Scott in the commentary and the comments below seem to confirm it.