RMP - Cunts or What?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Oct 30, 2011.

Poll closed Nov 9, 2011.
  1. *****?

58 vote(s)
  2. Or What?

34 vote(s)

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Like I said, cunts or what?
  2. .
    You been caught again?
  3. I vote or what, cunts are useful.
  4. Fuck me! I forgot how many boring inert cunts there are on here!
  5. Mate, the secret of using a sock-puppet account is to introduce your barbed, vile and offensive comments gradually and with some sort of control. You're firing on full auto at the minute and your random burst of tracer is ricocheting everywhere. This will only attract unwanted attention from the big boys.
  6. What big boys mucker? Most of the cunts on here wouldn't hack it in the TA.

Anyway I can't log onto my account and am bored.
  7. Fixed.
  8. So you create an new account to log on instead; fair enough...

...Two years ago?
  9. Most of the TA can't hack it in the TA, especially if you introduce such weekend activities as "soldiering" and "professionalism". God help you if you introduce "weather" and "physical activities" The gopping cunts.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Time Team? You must be one boring cunt.
  11. Basically yes. It's a long story.
  12. Don't knock Time Team you fucking retard. Tony Robinson, Mick Aston as well as Phil Harding are gods. I would suck them off in a trench full of Anglo Saxon skeletons.
  13. So what has rocked your cage? Why should RMP be cunts? Well to be true, when I was in ... the reserves... it was about 20 percent... which was just fine... if you were an SNCO, but shoite if you weren.t because then you had duties.

Should the question be are male TA RMP SNCOs cunts? ... I would probably answer yes.
  14. War and Peace is a long story too. Only more interesting.