Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by gorilla, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Stand-by anyone in 4 RMP your new CO has many odd ideas, and she's a pain in the ARRSE, have fun!
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

G - I really don't see what you are complaining about. Are you saying that your (or somebody else's) new CO will feck you about.

I am sure that if you look to the non RMP (are you a Corp(se) again or part of an HR system called AGC?) then all that is happening is you are being dumped on in a similar manner to that which you have submitted your army 'colleagues' to. Now it is time for revenge. Did this 'new' CO have a dad (could be Mum) who was feckedf by RMP and it is payback time?
  3. Fair doos Auld yin, you talk some shite.
  4. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I thank you. For my next trick................
  5. And exactly which CO hasn't? :D
  6. You truly are a cock who has serious issues. Get a grip you knobber!!!
  7. Who is it then? Let me guess initials D.E. ??
  8. I cant think of many CO's that werent like that. The only good one I ever had and I think he is still serving was Lt Col M*l*n. Decent bloke, all the others ive had have been either barking or a glory hunter who couldnt give a s*it about the blokes.
  9. Incorrect, 'FW' (knicknamed as per House of Horror's serial killer Fred - - - -). DE is not a pain in arrse in any way, shape or form in fact the opposite and she is not DE anymore - married.

As per first post on this thread, hold tight the 4th - you're in for a no-nonsense ride of your life!
  10. Auld Yin - If you go back to the Forums page you will find one for 'Rambling fu**ing idiots', you may enjoy it. Or join your own forum group.

Best regards
  11. Ration pack, Fedex and F9, are you from the same squad? Did they teach you any manners at South Park? Or has your lesbian single mothers support group collapsed and you feel the need to express yourself here?

Edited twice due to my alcohol dependency and the fact my beautiful, half-my-age wife is out on the piss while I suffer the ignominy of sunburn.

Ration Pack, Fedex and F9 - you will find ignominy under I in the dictionary. You will find the dictionary... oh, FFS! Oh and before someone with a little less manners than myself points out, do all the other ARSSERS a favour and stop the chav text-language!
  12. Ignominy - I thought it was having more than one wife. God! I'm thicker than a whale steak baguette!
  13. Perhaps you could teach them some of your obvious impeccable manners.
  14. More utter bollox
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.