RMP Calendar

#1
Anyone seen or got the 2008 calendar?

Is it worth buying to throw darts at?
 
#2
Why pay for the calendar, when you can see all the pictures on screensavers for free!

What a waste of money!!
 
#3
WOIII said:
Why pay for the calendar, when you can see all the pictures on screensavers for free!

What a waste of money!!
You have to look at the bigger picture WOIII, the profit no doubt goes to help the RMP and those killed/injured on ops. All for the princely sum of £11-99. And you will have a constant reminder of the date aswell.

What more could you ask for?
 
#4
needforspeed said:
WOIII said:
Why pay for the calendar, when you can see all the pictures on screensavers for free!

What a waste of money!!
You have to look at the bigger picture WOIII, the profit no doubt goes to help the RMP and those killed/injured on ops. All for the princely sum of £11-99. And you will have a constant reminder of the date aswell.

What more could you ask for?
If you "read" the back of the Postcard sent round, you'll see that they have "blacked out" the profits go to charity part!

2 Months 3 Weeks and 6 days to live......will you get one at a 1/4 of the price??
 
#5
needforspeed said:
If you "read" the back of the Postcard sent round, you'll see that they have "blacked out" the profits go to charity part!

2 Months 3 Weeks and 6 days to live......will you get one at a 1/4 of the price??
Aparrently this has something to do with copyright. They are not making any profit from it.

PR exercise???
 
#6
BlueLightRun said:
needforspeed said:
If you "read" the back of the Postcard sent round, you'll see that they have "blacked out" the profits go to charity part!

2 Months 3 Weeks and 6 days to live......will you get one at a 1/4 of the price??
Aparrently this has something to do with copyright. They are not making any profit from it.
PR exercise???
Only the RMP would do a thing like that!!

Are we to expect "free" copies to make their way to Police Stations/RSM's offices?

I do think they could have least got that "soldier" to put his tie on stright

(NFS- Dont even think it)
 

Similar threads


New Posts

Latest Threads

Top