RMP C/P vest

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Greg_153, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wondering if any one can point me in the right direction of where i can get my hand on this bit of kit. Black RMP close protection vest and before any one asks it not for airsofting. I have tryed all the usuall places ebay army surpplas shops etc Arktis.

2. This has already been answered in another forum, if you keep posting it about people will just get browned off with you.

3. Does every one on here read every post dont think they do...how does it go If you cant say any thing usefull dont say any think at all.
    Can any one help me with this question????

4. A MONKEY walt !!!!ummm

5. Mate, - No.

6. I can't help you mate, but I will say just go to "search" and see if you can find the other thread that the others have alluded to.

Hope this helps.

7. Ok mate I won't bother replying in future, because I never have anything useful to say anyway!

8. Securit you did say something usefull, but Greg_153 didn't seem to have read it, so I just pointed your point out again.

9. MLLAAARRR

10. Cheers for help

11. Oh yeah securit what did you say that was usefull ????

12. Any one any more thoughts on the post ???

13. erm....are you autistic?

14. All I'am askin is a simple question is there any need for people to be D&*K heads about it fcuk sake as for a bit of help an get fcuk all back !!!!!