RMP C/P vest

I was wondering if any one can point me in the right direction of where i can get my hand on this bit of kit. Black RMP close protection vest and before any one asks it not for airsofting. I have tryed all the usuall places ebay army surpplas shops etc Arktis.

Does every one on here read every post dont think they do...how does it go If you cant say any thing usefull dont say any think at all.
Can any one help me with this question????

Greg_153 said:
I was wondering if any one can point me in the right direction of where i can get my hand on this bit of kit. Black RMP close protection vest and before any one asks it not for airsofting. I have tryed all the usuall places ebay army surpplas shops etc Arktis.
Mate, - No.

All I'am askin is a simple question is there any need for people to be D&*K heads about it fcuk sake as for a bit of help an get fcuk all back !!!!!

Keep a watch on E-Bay, thats the only thing I can think of. I really hope that you're an SO19 or the like, cos it seems a bit pointless spending that much money on a vest to go airsofting with.

Greg_153 said:
tried not tryed, usual not usual, surplus not surpplas. You are a bright lad, but if you get your vest yule be ded appy.