RMP ARRC (V) Battalion

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by Fordy01, Jun 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody got some info on the above unit or experiences of serving with them?

Thanks

2. Anybody fancy a bit of 'man on man' action? I give good head and by f*ck can I rim!

3. Was the second pint wise last night tt?

4. I don't think the first pint was wise to be honest!

5. some one has hyjacked my name

6. of course they have my friend of course they have.........

7. Check your PM m8.

8. I'm also intersted in joining so anynews will be darn handy. I'm ex RMP of 5 years and a serving police officer now, so the criteria is met.

cheers

9. Look else where. Having attempted to work alongside and train them, I can verify that they don't actually have a role / do much. If you're lucky, you may blag 1 week a year in JHQ (whilst ARRC is still there) to act as a watchkeeper on exercise but otherwise nothing. Depends if you want the opportunity to deploy / undertake a decent bit of training.

(Having worked with one of them, I can't believe I'm actually about to say this, however) you're better off joining one of the RMP (V) Coys in either 4 or 5 RMP. 5 RMP is probably better as her 2 regular sister Coys are in Germany and there'll be more scope to exercise out there than with 4 RMP. Either would probably nominate you for an Op trawl if that's what you're after.