• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RMP ARRC (V) Battalion

Fordy01 said:
Has anybody got some info on the above unit or experiences of serving with them?

Thanks
I'm also intersted in joining so anynews will be darn handy. I'm ex RMP of 5 years and a serving police officer now, so the criteria is met.

cheers

Look else where. Having attempted to work alongside and train them, I can verify that they don't actually have a role / do much. If you're lucky, you may blag 1 week a year in JHQ (whilst ARRC is still there) to act as a watchkeeper on exercise but otherwise nothing. Depends if you want the opportunity to deploy / undertake a decent bit of training.

(Having worked with one of them, I can't believe I'm actually about to say this, however) you're better off joining one of the RMP (V) Coys in either 4 or 5 RMP. 5 RMP is probably better as her 2 regular sister Coys are in Germany and there'll be more scope to exercise out there than with 4 RMP. Either would probably nominate you for an Op trawl if that's what you're after.