RMP Advice needed

I'm in the process of transferring to the Aussie Army, and they're after an overseas police check. The CPA website is spectacularly unhelpful, so I emailed the local constabulary where I lived in the UK, I've emailed the local polizei from where I lived in Germany, and I can just go down to the copshop here. All of these may or may not work, but I thought I'd ask if you run a similar checking system, and if you do, how do I access it?

Cheers m'dears! :p
For employment purposes your Criminal Records check, which you are lawfully entitled to, will cost you a tenner and you can get the form from any civvie police station. In the UK, that is, which looks like that might pose you a bit of a problem.

Let the Aussies do the checks, why are they leaving it to you?
The US require you to provide your own Police check when going through their immigration process, so it's not uncommon, and as was said, there's a form to complete which you can get from any police station, so not something they're unused to either.

Latest Threads