RMP Advice needed

I'm in the process of transferring to the Aussie Army, and they're after an overseas police check. The CPA website is spectacularly unhelpful, so I emailed the local constabulary where I lived in the UK, I've emailed the local polizei from where I lived in Germany, and I can just go down to the copshop here. All of these may or may not work, but I thought I'd ask if you run a similar checking system, and if you do, how do I access it?

Cheers m'dears! :p

For employment purposes your Criminal Records check, which you are lawfully entitled to, will cost you a tenner and you can get the form from any civvie police station. In the UK, that is, which looks like that might pose you a bit of a problem.

Let the Aussies do the checks, why are they leaving it to you?

Good question, well presented! :lol:

That said, when you're applying for a new job, you want to show willing, don't you? :)

The US require you to provide your own Police check when going through their immigration process, so it's not uncommon, and as was said, there's a form to complete which you can get from any police station, so not something they're unused to either.