RMLY Guidon parade

Did anyone else attend this event? either in the crowd or on the ground.

As an ex DLOY man who attended the previous Guidon parade I was sad to miss this one due to work commitments, especially as the CO is responsible for me initially joining the TA and sowing the seed for me moving into the Regulars.

Glad it went well and looking forward to the next one in 15-20 years time!

junglist01 said:
Was part of the parade and all went well on the day,
Apart from the lad who almost fell on his Bayonet.

Oh yes and the one behind him who went flat onto his back, and the poor lad that fell himself out of the parade and walked of!!!

Oh well at least his ass belongs to someone for the fore seable future

junglist01 said:
Oh yes and the one behind him who went flat onto his back, and the poor lad that fell himself out of the parade and walked of!!!

Oh well at least his ass belongs to someone for the fore seable future
his ass is mine, falling on his back didn't hurt half as much as the slapping i gave his face to bring him around.

Cant believe he didnt have the bottle to fall back in like the other lad, and there SSM thinks there they best at drill.

Do anything to get out of drill!!!!!!!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I read about the Parade on intranet. It also mentioned that Hereford det of the LI was joining the RMLY. Are they rebadging or are they coming across as LI making the RMLY a bit of a combined arms BG?

BTW well done on having a good parade. I was on a Colours presentation in 1980 - we spent the whole of annual camp preparing for it - bit of a waste of a camp!

Just been on the RMLY web site to see what you guys do.
do you guys look at these pictures before they are submitted as i would go balistic with a couple of them.

Have just looked myself and have to agree. Strangely enough the guy who was doing the website has a very nice pic of himself on there, so I assume he is still doing it!! lol

Was a good parade tho...

Was it one of the gym queens, do they teach them how to pose?
It can't :silent: be the SSM on the ranges as he looks like he is puckering up to give a sloppy one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Reserve 140
NINJA69 The NAAFI Bar 38
ollyblobf OTC and ACF 1