RMAS - Training Clothing

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by powell_uk, Mar 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I start my PRMAS course in September and RMAS in January. I was told that it would be a good idea to get another pair of C95 trousers in addition to the pair which you are given. So my question is:

    Is it a good idea to get another pair? and if so?
    What are their exact names? and
    Where can i get some from?

    Thank for all replies in advance!

    Also is there any other bits of equipment which i should look into getting which would not not be on the kit list?

    Thanks again guys (and gals).


    (P.S. I have yet to join the 'Chinos club'. Should i be looking to anything specific when it comes to the jacket and Chinos front? lol Thanks!):?
  2. No help here then! lol
  3. I could be wrong but I am sure there is an article on arrsepedia about the PRMAS course that might help. Good luck anyway!
  4. Thanks foe the reply!

    Yea i have found a lot of articles and topics about PRMAS was just hoping could get specific questions such as should i get another pair of C95s? If that is what they are called lol and where from?
  5. C95 trousers are called C95 trousers
  6. Well that make sence . . .

    So im guessing that C95 trousers are the military greens? Thats what i need confirming. And any suggestions on where to get them from ...?

  7. You can get C95 trousers from pretty much any Army and Navy store for a few quid.

    However, it will be obvoius you bought them of your own bat because they will fit well as issued kit is never meant to fit properly, you could fit abother bloke in my uniform!!
  8. FFS don't tell Jarrod that!