Rmas mk

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by conornm, Apr 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all,
    I'm having a bit of trouble with my Military Knowledge on the VLE. I am able to access all of the coursework and go through it, but when I have finished a lesson of it and I go to do the assessment I get an error saying that I don't have permission to do it. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. I presume this is the pre-CC work we have to do before starting in May. If you look on the same page where you access the lessons and tests on the second heading down (entitled: Instructions For Study) there is an email and phone number of who you need to contact in case of any problems (it is point number seven underneath the heading). They also gave the same details out in the powerpoint at PCCBC.
  3. Just had a look and I cant take the test either.
  4. I have also attempted to complete the assessments with the same result. I know a couple of others that are due to start in May that are having the same trouble. I have left a message on the phone number we were provided but the email that we were given bounces back (rmasvle@yahoo.com)...
  5. I emailed and they reset my account and it all works perfectly now, the email is actually rmasvle@yahoo.co.uk
  6. Thanks conornm. I've just emailed that address too
  7. Cheers for the correct address.
  8. I am also having the same problem. I have emailed the gentleman who deals with the VLE system twice but he cant seem to solve the problem. Rather frustrating.
  9. My bad.
  10. All sorted for me, cheers :)
  11. I can't access the assessments either! Left a message and emailed the point of contact twice and still heard nothing... On Fam visit next week and don't think I'll have access to the internet bearing in mind the deadline is next Friday, anyone else having the same problem?
  12. Did this, never heard about it again. The VLE might arrive during some point of your CC. ha!