RMAS Issued boots

Right fellas!
I need a new pair of (walking) boots and thought I'd kill 2 birds with one stone and buy a pair boots that I would get issued at basic training and/or sandhurst (depending on if I pass my AOSB) to a) get used to boots instead of using trainers for everything and b) have a pretty broken-in pair in for when I start (instead of trying to break in the pair I get issued 2 weeks before training starts).
Question: What boots do soldiers/officer cadets get issued for training (i.e. tabbing)
Yes, I have used the search function and the only thing I can find is some ramble about Altbergs and what polish to use on them! But I'm looking for specifics so I can get the SAME boots that I will be issued!
Ta in advance!
Please don't abuse me.

The actual boot is the Altberg Defender, which I'm not sure if you can easily buy - they don't sell to the public (maybe on eBay, though whether or not they're legitimately available for sale or not is another question).

I bought a pair of Warriors though which are pretty similar, and proved handy at RAFC as a backup for the boots I was issued (they're only distinguishable on very close inspection).

Talking out of my bum, via a mobile telephone.

try the search function as there are many, many threads on boots

search function.JPG

Get yer sen a set a these kid, you'll not go far wrong.

Them's what I got issued at RMAS. Two pairs, in fact! Bloody marvelous too, they were. What do I mean, were? Still got 'em and still are!

Once you have decided which boots are issued etc etc, pop into your local army surplus stores and have a root through all the pre used military boots that are for sale.

You may be lucky and find the correct boot, right size, partiality broken in, for a lot less than new. If so buy a couple of pairs.

Keep the receipt if you are taking them to your training establishment, so that you can produce it when you have a locker inspection etc.

Don't want the reputation of being a tea leaf and being beasted. (Problerly still be beasted for being a too organised!!!).