RMAS Insight Day or RAF OASC?

I am applying for a commission in both the RAF and Army, currently leaning towards Army, but have been given my RAF OASC date on the same day as the Insight Day at Sadhurst. Any advice from anyone, particularly on how worthwhile the Insight Day is?

I will need to rearrange one, however the Insight days only run 3 times a year and the OASC is more frequent.

I am applying for a commission in both the RAF and Army, currently leaning towards Army, but have been given my RAF OASC date on the same day as the Insight Day at Sadhurst. Any advice from anyone, particularly on how worthwhile the Insight Day is?

I will need to rearrange one, however the Insight days only run 3 times a year and the OASC is more frequent.
The Insight Day is basically a tour of RMAS, a chance to meet some current cadets and watch the Commandant’s parade. There was also a presentation at the end about the course, and the selection process etc.
It pretty much does what it says on the tin, and offers an insight to RMAS and the commissioning course, more geared towards those that maybe do not have friends or family who have commissioned etc.

If I were you, I would attend the OASC and book onto the Insight Day later in the year if needed. As the RMAS visit is not a requirement for selection.