RMAS Commandants Warning Club!!

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Ozduke, Jul 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There must be quite a illustrious list of RMAS alumni that received a Commandant's warning during their time.

I for one received such a warning, and the story goes a little like this....!

Second term, invited to a third term fancy dress party at the lake. Super hero theme, I went as Supergirl, "warts" and all.
    Drank heavily, very heavily. Misbehaved and spoke roughly to a Captain DS. Went to bed, deployed on Ex Marathon's chase to dig holes - again. Pulled off ex to RTU to explain by actions to NC Adjt, Comd then the Big Cheese. He asked be who I intened to join - I told him. "Not surprised" he said and I turned about - smartly obviously.

Marched out on a Comd's warning not an ROP in sight!! Beauty. Deployed straight back to ex and continued as if bullet proof for the next three days!
    I had to apologise to the Capt in question, we both know I didn't mean it!

I therefore nominate a Commandant's warning club be established!

Do I have a seconder?

Any other tales?
  2. Just how 'rough' were the comments made to the Captain DS?

Good job in escaping that episode :D
  3. Oooohhh

curious....who did you join????
  4. Feck me. This is going to be a difficult one...."Oz" - hmmmm...anything to do with Australia? Then "Duke" ...it isn't the RLC is it? :roll:
  5. I got one but it was an O/cdt ***** is supremely confident in his own abilities however we don't share his same view" I did get through but close run thing!
  7. David Niven
    John Masters
  8. Ahh Polar - my very own stalker!
  9. Don't be frightened but you could have 2.

Did you perchance ever visit Endcliffe Hall ?
  10. Captain_Crusty

Captain_Crusty War Hero Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'll second you.

Commandant's warning and back-termed from Day 3 of Term 2 to Day 3 of Term 1 for lack of moral courage.

At the end of my second first term, I was called in again in front of the Commandant to be told I'd developed moral courage and was no longer on a warning...