RM

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Howler, Mar 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, it's a Friday afternoon and we're all a bit bored.

Attached Files:

2. Picture taken well after the lads had taken on the Spicks and made their eyes water first. Wellied a sub with an 84mm and caused the "spickinchief - Generalo Bravissimo Cuntlipsimo" to suck his teeth and reconsider how he was going to tackle the problems of taking on the Brits.

Spicks should have learnt their lesson there and then and fecked off back to cow poking before being malleted by Royal et al a few months later.

3. anyone in the pic post on here or anyone know them?

4. If you believe what the press are telling us, everyone associated with the FW has now commited suicide or are residing in a lunatic asylum...

5. Bastards, what took you so long? And why go to something as prestigous and warrior like as 'airbornesoldier.com'? You'll find this one and the second one over the road at RR. They're under 'Comic', obviously! By the way, Howler ..... you're a cnut ! :D :D

6. Nice retort Harry ! see you next door.

7. Thank god you would have fought to the death etc.
    Harry 100% agree with retort.

Check out his tactical assessment of the Iranians and you will see where or why I agree with you.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=43203.html

Howler have you ever thought about the AACC. Oh sorry thats not for superior beings like yourself. Yawn

Just one more very small point, could you please (please pretty please) post proof of a picture that shows you in combat or just coming out of combat so we can all admire.

8. Me or Howler, Hairy? I have a couple, but I've lost most of my LBDs :)

9. I recall, that one, Ozduke. Excellent. What can one say? I wish I could show you the one of people not getting off the boaty thingy when they should have, but that would be inappropriate at this time of year :)