RM Walt Exposed

(sighs resignedly) Another day, another walt. B_B asks; Will it ever end?

I say; No.

bluntslane, to avoid the admittedly tedious 10-character limit, type whatever, highlight it and click on the A. Then select white, and the text will only be seen if you click Reply With Quote, like so; you get used to it soon enough.

I say; No.

bluntslane, to avoid the admittedly tedious 10-character limit, type whatever, highlight it and click on the A. Then select white, and the text will only be seen if you click Reply With Quote, like so; you get used to it soon enough.
whatever
I think it's quicker and easier for a simpleton such as I to just type the corresponding number of fullstops to equal 10 characters. But thank you for the information.

It is a bit tiresome, I grant you. I just enjoy exercising my tiny store of IT knowledge.

How do these walting cnuts get away with it???

I've done the Cenotaph twice, you can't just turn up and march. The only way into the formation area on Horseguards is with a ticket issued by the association or unit you are marching with. For small associations like ours it's easy as everyone knows someone so a walt wouldn't last sixty seconds but surely the larger Corp / Regimental associations vet their members. Some basic checks to confirm service number and SERVICE DATES would have outed this twat before he even started.

I say; No.

bluntslane, to avoid the admittedly tedious 10-character limit, type whatever, highlight it and click on the A. Then select white, and the text will only be seen if you click Reply With Quote, like so;gyou get used to it soon enough.
thats actually quite a good idea

'Twasn't mine; some clever bugger thought of it, can't remember who.

Top marks to the ex-wife :thumright:
15 years to work it out?

Apparently the thing that finally caused her to search for the truth was some bloke she met down the pub who had been in the SAS (who has a much bigger cock) told her he was deffo a walt.

Her suspicions were further aroused because every time he got pissed, he couldn't resist the urge to keep his clothes on.

She searched the attic finding no evidence of pugil sticks, naked fighting or photos of the dance of the fiery arrseholes.

All the evidence she needed.... thick fucking doris...

I've done the Cenotaph twice, you can't just turn up and march. The only way into the formation area on Horseguards is with a ticket issued by the association or unit you are marching with.
Sorry to disagree but I turned up for the march this year (with a ticket) and walked through the cordon on HG and, whilst many of the chaps wished me good morning, no-one asked for or saw my ticket. I then stood with the SAMA detachment, all of whom I had not met before, and marched with them as planned. I could have been anyone.

I'm sure it would only take a small amount of brass neck to get on there and start bluffing. I think the guys there try to get a balance between bothering people and security. I was also quite early so maybe the full contingent were not there, but it certainly would be possible.

15 years to work it out?

Apparently the thing that finally caused her to search for the truth was some bloke she met down the pub who had been in the SAS (who has a much bigger cock) told her he was deffo a walt.

Her suspicions were further aroused because every time he got pissed, he couldn't resist the urge to keep his clothes on.

She searched the attic finding no evidence of pugil sticks, naked fighting or photos of the dance of the fiery arrseholes.

All the evidence she needed.... thick fucking doris...
Well, at least she reported it? She could have been embarrassed to bring it out in the open.. but then again, some people aren't the brightest of bulbs!!

I've done the Cenotaph twice, you can't just turn up and march. The only way into the formation area on Horseguards is with a ticket issued by the association or unit you are marching with. For small associations like ours it's easy as everyone knows someone so a walt wouldn't last sixty seconds but surely the larger Corp / Regimental associations vet their members. Some basic checks to confirm service number and SERVICE DATES would have outed this twat before he even started.
When you get to the gates at Horseguards (as you know), you show them your ticket and then hold onto it, as well as your hymn sheet.

So all you gotta do is walk over to the fence and pass it over to the next person.

We paraded quite a lot of guys this year and started the day about 60 passes short (the RBL only issue a set amount to each association), but everybody who wanted to march, got to march. So he needn't have convinced the association of being genuine, he need only have got chummy with another (genuine, and probably elderly and over-trusting) vet on the morning of the parade and convinced him to pass it over the fence.

There are police about but they show a lot of respect to the vets and I didn't see any bacon anal enough to prevent what is assumed to be a genuine army veteran from marching. And the officials taking the tickets are usually overwhelmed trying to help people find their regiment in the mass, far too busy to keep an eye on people chucking tickets over the barrier. And being honest, the tickets are there to stop walty nonces from entering the parade, so I expect that they probably turn a blind eye to it, assuming those marching will 'vet their vets'.

I turned up for the march this year (with a ticket) and walked through the cordon on HG and, whilst many of the chaps wished me good morning, no-one asked for or saw my ticket. I then stood with the SAMA detachment, all of whom I had not met before, and marched with them as planned. I could have been anyone.
That too. I showed mine but I could have very easily slipped through, they weren't exactly running turnstiles on the gates.