RM speed march

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
on sky news now - RM trying for the speedmarch world record set by ........ the RAF regt in 1991!!!!!!

Jimmy Savile will be there in spirit, no doubt.
Go Royal.

Apparently the RM will be doing it the hard way - away from the NAAFI.

Apparently the RM will be doing it the hard way - away from the NAAFI.
Awwww someone had to start didn't they? And it's always fcuking you.

It's away from the EFI and towards Pizza Hut you dull cnut.

No offence! ;o)

Good luck lads. no doubt if the RAF Regt lose the record they'll pull 12 men from guard duty for the next 24 month, make them do a speed march every day until they can go faster, have another crack at it and then send the poor ******* back to barrier duty.

Good luck lads. no doubt if the RAF Regt lose the record they'll pull 12 men from guard duty for the next 24 month, make them do a speed march every day until they can go faster, have another crack at it and then send the poor ******* back to barrier duty.

Here we go --- not only Smartascarrots but his fellow-traveller WetIpod has popped up.

You wait. Royal will be distracted when they pass a dress shop, which will add on a good half-hour!!

The organiser did have to point out to the 5Live presenter this morning that they wouldn't actually be marching. Still don't think the presenter understood.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Speed March - reminds me of the quote from ZULU

Cpl. Frederic Schiess, NNC: A Zulu regiment can run, *run*, 50 miles and fight a battle at the end of it.
Pvt. William Jones: Well, there's daft, it is then. I don't see no sense in running to fight a battle.

Awwww someone had to start didn't they? And it's always fcuking you.
Well, you know how it is. There are some days you just can't be arsed putting any effort into getting a bite.

Think of yourself as like shagging the missus* when you can't be bothered wanking.

*Yours, obviously.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Well, you know how it is. There are some days you just can't be arsed putting any effort into getting a bite.

Think of yourself as like shagging the missus* when you can't be bothered wanking.

*Yours, obviously.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

I'd rather shag someone elses if you don't mind....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E REME 28
Bad CO Charities and Welfare 1
A Charities and Welfare 11