RM/SAS Walt Jailed Indefinitely for Rape, Kidnap etc

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DarkBlueLoggie, Nov 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a vicious twat! He would be laughable but for his violence.
  2. Bit of 29 beat up I think.

Shame really he would have fitted right in if he'd have cracked the course, Plymouth birds love rape the ******* filthy fat pigs ..
  3. He told women that he'd lost 4 inches in height as a result of jumping from a plane? I tried that line once. I told her that I'd landed on my cock.
  4. Sorry lads. Looks like I'm not going to be posting for a while!
  5. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I used to race yachts with the Unit Paymaster. He was a retread gunner. He had been in hospital for something (I forget - come on I was listening to an officer's stories ffs) and found himself next to a crab who'd been in traction for months.

The crab had been doing a practice scramble in a Lightning, rotated too quickly and dragged the bottom engine along the runway. Popped out courtesy of Mr Martin Baker at zero feet. In those days ejectors were so violent that they compressed the spine. He spent a short while in hospital and was cleared to fly.

He was invited to fly another Lightning from East Anglia to CrabG and got halfway across the North Sea when he met a thunderstorm, suffered a flameout and had to punch again.

When the Paymaster met him they were trying to restore the four lost inches to his height lost by spine compression.

True? Maybe. Who knows? Or cares?
  6. Another harmless walt I see. Will this one receive the usual chorus of 'he never hurt anyone'?
  7. low quality Wah
  8. What a dipstick and complete wnaker.
  9. ... seems Mr Bull didn't think much of this "trained killer" either (though he could have been walting as a lawyer).
  10. He was clearly taking authenticity to a whole new level.
  11. I have to confess I'm profoundly shocked. They can really teach all that in just 9 weeks?

It seems a shame to waste all that experience in a jail. How about putting his "12 yrs" service to use by sending him on deep surveillance of the Pakistan border?
  12. Bonus points for industrious use of black-nasty...........