RM PLATE CARRIER

ugly

LE
Could someone please tell me what plate carrier this is? Who it’s made by etc?
Thanks
Not sure but the bloke in the foreground needs gripping for the rusty screws on his rail

Just_plain_you

War Hero
Not sure but the bloke in the foreground needs gripping for the rusty screws on his rail
So does the bloke who tried to save 10p per screw or who failed to specify stainless steel for a maritime environment.

ugly

LE
So does the bloke who tried to save 10p per screw or who failed to specify stainless steel for a maritime environment.
It doesn’t prevent maintenance though

I thought this thread was going to be about Mess / Wardroom staff, etc . Plate Layer's Mate . . . :)

You’re an airsofter aren’t you!

Dressing up and playing at soldiers is a popular pastime.

Drill nights, weekend wars and annual band camp earn enough to pay for some of them to indulge in airsoft too.
The range I used to use had some buildings on it that we (the ex-military gang and police SWAT blokes) used to play building clearance with a few airsoft pistols. Good fun, still used to sting if you got hit.

Goaty

Swinger
C2R make them, IIRC they don't sell them to regulars. Part of the RM's race to lighten their kit alongside the introduction of the C8 for boarding teams and now for all. For the true RM look however, I recommend a dress and a handbag.

Blogg

LE
You’re an airsofter aren’t you!
Why Airsofters have become wholly detested hereabouts thanks to Dave Chavmong and his mates who fink nuffink of this. (There is a bin not 10 paces away)

Not to mention spraying an SSI with countless thousand plastic pellets and either running around shouting like utter pricks or lurking in the undergrowth causing distress, fear and alarm.

20200102_130333.jpg

Why Airsofters have become wholly detested hereabouts thanks to Dave Chavmong and his mates who fink nuffink of this. (There is a bin not 10 paces away)

Not to mention spraying an SSI with countless thousand plastic pellets and either running around shouting like utter pricks or lurking in the undergrowth causing distress, fear and alarm.

View attachment 441038
Didn't see many Airsofters playing with balloons last time I bimbled along.....

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
But they need the ciggies to compensate for the stress and 1000 yard stare.

View attachment 441038
Looks more to me like Dave Chavmong and his mates have been inhaling nitrous oxide, not airsofting.

Looks more to me like Dave Chavmong and his mates have been inhaling nitrous oxide, not airsofting.
With the balloons it looks likely.

With the balloons it looks likely.
Balloons and the little metal cylinders -

I'm told they're popular with kids as they are seriously cheap, legal to buy and the effects wear off pretty quickly. You can apparently be monged out of your face and 15 minutes later totally sober so mummy can't tell what you've been doing. No smell like weed either.

Talon

Old-Salt
According to the box, those are cream chargers, N2O. Airsofters usually use CO2 or propane in gas powered rifles/pistols. Looks like your problem is teenagers, not airsofters.

Blogg

LE
According to the box, those are cream chargers, N2O. Airsofters usually use CO2 or propane in gas powered rifles/pistols. Looks like your problem is teenagers, not airsofters.
Ah well they have had the finger pointed at them by locals wrongly this time, but do have previous.

Car park is secluded so attracts a......variety of activities...

Latest Threads