Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

RM PLATE CARRIER

Could someone please tell me what plate carrier this is? Who it’s made by etc?
Thanks

Attachments

• 38A00F36-3CB6-463C-BC12-B9D32C418EF8.jpeg
    38A00F36-3CB6-463C-BC12-B9D32C418EF8.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 559
Dressing up and playing at soldiers is a popular pastime.

Drill nights, weekend wars and annual band camp earn enough to pay for some of them to indulge in airsoft too.

The range I used to use had some buildings on it that we (the ex-military gang and police SWAT blokes) used to play building clearance with a few airsoft pistols. Good fun, still used to sting if you got hit.

C2R make them, IIRC they don't sell them to regulars. Part of the RM's race to lighten their kit alongside the introduction of the C8 for boarding teams and now for all. For the true RM look however, I recommend a dress and a handbag.

You’re an airsofter aren’t you!

Why Airsofters have become wholly detested hereabouts thanks to Dave Chavmong and his mates who fink nuffink of this. (There is a bin not 10 paces away)

Not to mention spraying an SSI with countless thousand plastic pellets and either running around shouting like utter pricks or lurking in the undergrowth causing distress, fear and alarm.

20200102_130333.jpg

Why Airsofters have become wholly detested hereabouts thanks to Dave Chavmong and his mates who fink nuffink of this. (There is a bin not 10 paces away)

Not to mention spraying an SSI with countless thousand plastic pellets and either running around shouting like utter pricks or lurking in the undergrowth causing distress, fear and alarm.

View attachment 441038

Didn't see many Airsofters playing with balloons last time I bimbled along.....

View attachment 441038
Looks more to me like Dave Chavmong and his mates have been inhaling nitrous oxide, not airsofting.