RM girlfriend surviving deployment

Anyone got any good ideas what i can send to my bf in Afghan?? He's at a base where you can buy pretty much anything so i need some imagination here pretty please!!

Hole!!! To the fucking HOLE!!!

In other news, shares in popcorn undergo a rapid rise...

Let me think now. Oh I have it! How about as many filthy self taken pics as you can muster. Probably best to post em on here first for the thumbs up before you send em though eh!

Not an easy question to answer I'm afraid. If you could furnish me with a close up photograph of your anus taken with a macro lens I would be better armed to deal with your request.

Yours,

In anticipation.

Treat him each week to a video diary showing you riding a progressively larger sit on dildo than the week before.

Up your crimper.

Wives of fridge maintainers don't ask for advice on washing maintainer forums!

What advice could a loved one of a serving member of the ROYAL NAVY possibly gleam from an army website? ;)

Shite effort. D- Must try harder!

Serious response now...

He'll be missing you, probably more than you're missing him. So personal/sentimental items are perfect and much more meaningful that sweets, mags, toiletries etc. It can also go a long way to sustaining your relationship while he's away.

Items such as naughty photos and worn underwear are ideal.

We run a free service whereby wives and girlfriends can send such items to us, we put them into a beautiful leather bound album complete with brass corners and a personalised name plate, and post them out to the correct BFPO. I've PM'd you the address to send them to.

Gash attempt at a poor interpretation of what a WAH is.

Have you considered feeding yourself through a tree shredder and then having the remains posted out to him?

That way you get to spend the tour with him and he never has to explain away the large collection of women's clothing you'll inevitably find in his locker one day.