RLE on house sale.

Is it possible to claim RLE when selling a house that previously qualified as a RWA but was subsequently let, due to posting? The house has been let for a number of years but following a bad experience with a tenant i decided to sell up. Furthermore i am settled in service accommodation for the foreseeable future and do not wish to buy again until the property market settles. I only wish to claim the fees incurred on the sale.

New Posts

Latest Threads