RLC to para Reg

The adjutant of 3 Para treated the Officers mess staff like shit , virtually everything he ate in there included a selection of body fluids , a generous kick about the floor and "extra seasoning" with Vim, floor polish and dandruff.

Not to mention he abused the head shed clerks so much they put all his post through the shredder.

Truxx

LE

And Tom Beckett who originated in the Queen's Royal Irish Hussars, and commanded 1 Para.

Never having been an officer I am intrigued how some careers develop. Jacko Page's I can sort of comprehend as many arms and services have exchanges; I'd have just loved to have seen Tom Beckett's Squadron Leader's/desk officer's face when he comes in and says "I've got this idea..."
Mike Jackson commissioned into the Int Corps.

The adjutant of 3 Para treated the Officers mess staff like shit , virtually everything he ate in there included a selection of body fluids , a generous kick about the floor and "extra seasoning" with Vim, floor polish and dandruff.

Not to mention he abused the head shed clerks so much they put all his post through the shredder.
Ingesting a selection of his soldiers body fluids would see him have more in common with the rest of his Bn than even mortars Pln thought possible.

You need to move on from this recurring fantasy of yours, maybe get counselling.
It's no fantasy that PARA Regt and their despised 'Hat' entourage have a taste for c0ck.

That they view any of their number wearing a shirt instead of a maroon machine top, and chasing a bit of fanny instead of getting shitfaced and swamping over each other is just being a homo, is a matter of fact.

Maybe you should have added a pedantic post then. :)

Oh, and don’t start re editing your post to cover your grammar and punctuation errors in the post you described comically (and after the fact) as pedantic.
No editing done whatsoever. Fool.

It's no fantasy that PARA Regt and their despised 'Hat' entourage have a taste for c0ck.

That they view any of their number wearing a shirt instead of a maroon machine top, and chasing a bit of fanny instead of getting shitfaced and swamping over each other is just being a homo, is a matter of fact.
You sound bitter.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
So why are they the 'Red Devils' and not the 'Maroon Devils'?

I'll answer my own question, 'cos reeding, riting and spellings is hard :p

So why are they the 'Red Devils' and not the 'Maroon Devils'?

I'll answer my own question, 'cos reeding, riting and spellings is hard :p
At the risk of being called out, might this help?

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
You still don’t get it do you? CVR(T) is not a tank!
Yes it
Rebecca Sythm-Jones 16
Head of Defence Reporting, Daily Mail