RLC to para Reg

In reflection, i feel the behaviour of a pack of animals is something more suitable to be brought to the attention of the rest of the members. So that they too can reflect on there erst-while colleagues and make a rational decision about the reality of being associated with this site.
This post was sent by PM to a number of idiots, who behaviour would be usually found at one of Africa's national Parks. It was also sent to the Co's as a matter of record.

Morning Simpletons

Brian is a close friend of mine and as such I feel it necessary to record for 'prosperity' the ramblings of a class of primary school children.

When I replied to your bad manners yesterday, I had hoped that the explanation given, would cause some or a few of you to consider the 'facts' that you posted. But no just as a pack of animals would do, you continue to cover up your incompetence seeking to make sure that you are not the last man standing. None of the points made in my last, were mentioned in any of your replies save one. Instead you all chose to ignore what was written and continue with your delusional dreams and errors.

One of the things that Brian did say was that his memory wasn't that good, so if errors occurred, he apologised in advance. So, if a Regiment became a Squadron, then it probably was an error. He is 84. Also, if somebody was serving in a particular outfit, would they when referring to themselves, use the abbreviation of their own unit? Do the Coldstream Guards refer to themselves at the 1st battalion of the Coldstream Guards (when there were more than the 1)? I think not, and it’s just another example of why let things like facts getting in the way of behaving like a Hyena

As for my Military History, well as I have been involved in remedial education of those young people who seek to become soldiers, and judging by the standard of posts I have read on here then it would seem my grasp of Military history far exceeds your command of the English Language. Also, I can read, so if the amalgamation date is wrong, then you had better blame the information on the internet for that.

On examining Robme's posts, (which by the way having had another member of our IT department look over, he hasn't been banned he's been suspended until late June), it would seem he was fond of another phrase to sum up those who have posted the way they have, LMFers! Bluffers who never served, who were booted out after 2 mins and those who didn't have the guts to cross the entrance to the recruiting office? Sort of sums up all of you to the point. There’s another word I quite like Walts.

I have seen and read Brian’s Red Book, looked at his many military awards (particularly for shooting), his commendations for his youth work, his references from not only his commanding officer, but from Brigade and Divisional level senior officers. He also has one from the Duke of Gloster, his regimental Colonel. His certificate for being awarded his WO1, and numerous other indicators that he not only served but served with distinction. It was noticeable that when he asked various posters which regiment, they served with, the answer there was none. Says everything really, you can't have any pride nor memories in an illusion.

As I said yesterday, your treatment of an Old Soldier is an absolute disgrace, and one if you did serve brings nothing but shame on you and your Regiment. Moreover, if this is the standard that Arrse seeks to hide behind, then there must be serious doubt on the military integrity of those who founded the site. Who clearly have no control over the likelihood of any military service assumed or in reality simply fantasy of those who seek to join, Brian is clearly exempted from that designation?

As has been noted Brian will seek another avenue for his burgeoning internet skills, one where personal abuse based on a Spider’s senses do not form part of the entry requirements. I just have to end on that, are you being serious 'Sider Senses' really? So if the site were attacked you would call on the Justice league of America to come to your aid? Or presumably you'd call on that other big bluffer Mr. Trump for back up? Just asking like.
Its funny, in a sad way, but there are two phrases that you have used, one in this post and one in your previous post, that suggest that you are the same author as all of the other posts.

In reflection, i feel the behaviour of a pack of animals is something more suitable to be brought to the attention of the rest of the members. So that they too can reflect on there erst-while colleagues and make a rational decision about the reality of being associated with this site.
This post was sent by PM to a number of idiots, who behaviour would be usually found at one of Africa's national Parks. It was also sent to the Co's as a matter of record.

Morning Simpletons

Brian is a close friend of mine and as such I feel it necessary to record for 'prosperity' the ramblings of a class of primary school children.

When I replied to your bad manners yesterday, I had hoped that the explanation given, would cause some or a few of you to consider the 'facts' that you posted. But no just as a pack of animals would do, you continue to cover up your incompetence seeking to make sure that you are not the last man standing. None of the points made in my last, were mentioned in any of your replies save one. Instead you all chose to ignore what was written and continue with your delusional dreams and errors.

One of the things that Brian did say was that his memory wasn't that good, so if errors occurred, he apologised in advance. So, if a Regiment became a Squadron, then it probably was an error. He is 84. Also, if somebody was serving in a particular outfit, would they when referring to themselves, use the abbreviation of their own unit? Do the Coldstream Guards refer to themselves at the 1st battalion of the Coldstream Guards (when there were more than the 1)? I think not, and it’s just another example of why let things like facts getting in the way of behaving like a Hyena

As for my Military History, well as I have been involved in remedial education of those young people who seek to become soldiers, and judging by the standard of posts I have read on here then it would seem my grasp of Military history far exceeds your command of the English Language. Also, I can read, so if the amalgamation date is wrong, then you had better blame the information on the internet for that.

On examining Robme's posts, (which by the way having had another member of our IT department look over, he hasn't been banned he's been suspended until late June), it would seem he was fond of another phrase to sum up those who have posted the way they have, LMFers! Bluffers who never served, who were booted out after 2 mins and those who didn't have the guts to cross the entrance to the recruiting office? Sort of sums up all of you to the point. There’s another word I quite like Walts.

I have seen and read Brian’s Red Book, looked at his many military awards (particularly for shooting), his commendations for his youth work, his references from not only his commanding officer, but from Brigade and Divisional level senior officers. He also has one from the Duke of Gloster, his regimental Colonel. His certificate for being awarded his WO1, and numerous other indicators that he not only served but served with distinction. It was noticeable that when he asked various posters which regiment, they served with, the answer there was none. Says everything really, you can't have any pride nor memories in an illusion.

As I said yesterday, your treatment of an Old Soldier is an absolute disgrace, and one if you did serve brings nothing but shame on you and your Regiment. Moreover, if this is the standard that Arrse seeks to hide behind, then there must be serious doubt on the military integrity of those who founded the site. Who clearly have no control over the likelihood of any military service assumed or in reality simply fantasy of those who seek to join, Brian is clearly exempted from that designation?

As has been noted Brian will seek another avenue for his burgeoning internet skills, one where personal abuse based on a Spider’s senses do not form part of the entry requirements. I just have to end on that, are you being serious 'Sider Senses' really? So if the site were attacked you would call on the Justice league of America to come to your aid? Or presumably you'd call on that other big bluffer Mr. Trump for back up? Just asking like.
Don't we normally say 'recorded for posterity'?

Morning Simpletons

The defence rests its case M'lud

Seek help you broken-brained fückwit

Aquavite

Clanker

Morning Simpletons

Yeah, you sent it to me. My "spidey senses" never let me down in over 25 years as a paratrooper, a couple of wars and numerous conflicts. Basically I can spot a bullshitter and bluffer a mile away. Your mental illness amuses me about as much as your lack of soldiering disgusts me.

What a mega thread, it’s got a little bit of everything in it.

Starts with some genuine advice to the OP, followed by some expected airborne envy and the stories of the time ‘my mate’ told a para to fcuk off once and everybody laughed etc.

A second hand tour dit from Bravo Bravo, then a potential Hereford Walter Mitty that could actually be a sock puppet for a tedious cu nt.

Just a brief round up, I’ve probably missed a few key points here and there.

Well done everyone :thumleft: Fabulous stuff.

D

Deleted 164106

On examining Robme's posts, (which by the way having had another member of our IT department look over, he hasn't been banned he's been suspended until late June)
...and how would you, "BrianBill", know that?

AFAIK the length of the ban has not been posted on here.

Only someone with access to Robme's email / arrse account would know, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could say the same for HOTO to 3 Cdo H12 to 13.

The rush to replace maroon with green and eagles with daggers was unbelievable. The green paint on the bird table in the Lash briefing room was still wet for morning orders because there was no way it could still be maroon the day after flag change.

The booty obsession with hygiene was great as the whole place went down with galloping D&V. The foot operated outside basins and gel were not clean enough for them. Instead, they all went to the nearest pod for running water, with a nice cross contamination and re infection area on the doors as they left.

plus ca change...
Don’t you mean H13 to H14?

My troop was with C Coy 3 Para and I remember the leading elements of 42 Cdo coming through in our last week, and witnessing similar ridicule of their clean freak behaviour.

They were mainly threaders that we hadn’t built any showers for them arriving. Kept asking us where the showers were, I think they thought we were hiding them or something.

Bless ‘em. Bet it was hell out there for them.

The_Duke

LE
Don’t you mean H13 to H14?

My troop was with C Coy 3 Para and I remember the leading elements of 42 Cdo coming through in our last week, and witnessing similar ridicule of their clean freak behaviour.

They were mainly threaders that we hadn’t built any showers for them arriving. Kept asking us where the showers were, I think they thought we were hiding them or something.

Bless ‘em. Bet it was hell out there for them.
Sorry, you are absolutely correct. My mate was OC of the Coy based in Kamaar. When the advanced party of 42 Cdo came in they (solar) showered. They did a quick fam patrol soon after arrival, and were not impressed when the 3 PARA CSM said they couldn’t shower on their return. Their next turn wasn’t for a couple of days.

Similar horror in Lash when on reduced water consumption because waste water and sewage removal was stopped for a while after one of the honey suckers was targeted.

I thought it strange. It wasn’t as it if was their first time out there, so they must have understood the challenges of water supply. Maybe they thought someone had plumbed Afghanistan in the period between their tours.

Or that filthy Pongos are well, pongos...

No reason you can't dhobi at least twice a day.

D

Deleted 164106

Morning Simpletons

Thinking about it, it's also very good of @Once.a.Pilgrim's tutor (now close friend...maybe tomorrow they'll be married) to have written this long post at quarter to six this morning.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Thinking about it, it's also very good of @Once.a.Pilgrim's tutor (now close friend...maybe tomorrow they'll be married) to have written this long post at quarter to six this morning.
I’m confused. Is he walting as an 84 year old ex-Them or walting as an IT Tutor?

D

Deleted 164106

I’m confused. Is he walting as an 84 year old ex-Them or walting as an IT Tutor?
A little of list A, a little of list B.

There is still a chance that it is not Robme - just someone who types in a similar manner (and on occasion it appears that Robme could type fairly coherently - like the "tutor" does), uses the same incorrect terminology for 21 SAS, has the same top three military vehicles / aircraft, has similar grammar / spelling and joined just a few days after Robme was suspended / banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt

There is still a chance that it is not Robme - just someone who types in a similar manner (and on occasion it appears that Robme could type fairly coherently - like the "tutor" does), uses the same incorrect terminology for 21 SAS, has similar grammar / spelling and joined just a few days after Robme was suspended / banned.
I can see that. It’s rather obvious that both are the same person based on writing style and content. I just wonder which persona is the dominant one?

Although it could be that he is such a good tutor that he has taught his pupil how to make the same grammar and spelling mistakes.

There is still a chance that it is not Robme - just someone who types in a similar manner (and on occasion it appears that Robme could type fairly coherently - like the "tutor" does), uses the same incorrect terminology for 21 SAS, has the same top three military vehicles / aircraft, has similar grammar / spelling and joined just a few days after Robme was suspended / banned.
For me it’s the ‘IT Tutor’ persona that’s the most revealing.

I still find it incredible that a tutor would give a toss, let alone delve into the arcane minutiae of military history.

However what’s the giveaway is how he’s used this alternate persona to relaunch the Robme ‘LMF’ mantra...something about which your average leftie college instructor could not a **** give.

Morning Simpletons

1. There’s no hyphen in erstwhile. I just thought that you, as someone with ‘excellent grammar’, would like to know that.

2. By “Simpletons” you mean people who’ve pointed out the various glaring errors in your little tale.

Alamo

LE
In reflection, i I feel the behaviour of a pack of animals is something more suitable to be brought to the attention of the rest of the members., Sso that they too can reflect on there erst-while colleagues and make a rational decision about the reality of being associated with this site.
This post was sent by PM to a number of idiots, who's behaviour would be usually found at one of Africa's national Parks. It was also sent to the CoOs as a matter of record.

Morning Simpletons

Brian is a close friend of mine and as such I feel it necessary to record for 'prosperityposterity' the ramblings of a class of primary school children.

When I replied to your bad manners yesterday, I had hoped that the explanation given, would cause some, or a few, of you to consider the 'facts' that you posted. But no, just as a pack of animals would do, you continue to cover up your incompetence seeking to make sure that you are not the last man standing. None of the points made in my last ??, were mentioned in any of your replies, save one. Instead you all chose to ignore what was written and continue with your delusional dreams and errors.

One of the things that Brian did say was that his memory wasn't that good, so if errors occurred, he apologised in advance. So, if a Regiment became a Squadron, then it probably was an error. He is 84. Also, if somebody was serving in a particular outfit, would they, when referring to themselves, use the abbreviation of their own unit? Do the Coldstream Guards refer to themselves at the 1st battalion of the Coldstream Guards (when there were more than the 1)? I think not, and it’s just another example of why let things like facts getting in the way of behaving like a Hyena (not a sentence)

As for my Military History, well as I have been involved in remedial education of those young people who seek to become soldiers, and judging by the standard of posts I have read on here, then it would seem my grasp of Military history far exceeds your command of the English Language (Brilliant!!!!). Also, I can read, so if the amalgamation date is wrong, then you had better blame the information on the internet for that.

On examining Robme's posts, (which by the way having had another member of our IT department look over, he hasn't been banned he's been suspended until late June), it would seem he was fond of another phrase to sum up those who have posted the way they have: LMFers! Bluffers who never served, who were booted out after 2 mins and those who didn't have the guts to cross the entrance to the recruiting office? Sort of sums up all of you to the point. There’s another word I quite like: Walts.

I have seen and read Brian’s Red Book, looked at his many military awards (particularly for shooting), his commendations for his youth work, and his references from not only his commanding officer, but from Bbrigade and Ddivisional level senior officers. He also has one from the Duke of Gloucester, his rRegimental Colonel. His certificate for being awarded his WO1, and numerous other indicators that he not only served, but served with distinction. It was noticeable that when he asked various posters which regiment, they served with, the answer there was none. Says everything really,; you can't have any pride nor memories in an illusion.

As I said yesterday, your treatment of an Old Soldier is an absolute disgrace,; and one, if you did serve, that brings nothing but shame on you and your Regiment. Moreover, if this is the standard that Arrse seeks to hide behind, then there must be serious doubt onover the military integrity of those who founded the site.; Wwho clearly have no control over the likelihood of any military service assumed or in reality simply fantasy of those who seek to join, Brian is clearly exempted from that designation? (neither a clause nor a sentence)

As has been noted Brian will seek another avenue for his burgeoning internet skills, one where personal abuse based on a Spider’s senses do not form part of the entry requirements. I just have to end on that, are you being serious 'Spider Senses' really? So if the site were attacked you would call on the Justice league of America to come to your aid? Or presumably you'd call on that other big bluffer Mr. Trump for back up? Just asking like.
If you are teaching English, heaven help your students!

Latest Threads