RLC Tent Tickets - Army/Navy 2009

Discussion in 'RLC' started by BaggyInBlack, Nov 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone know the contact to get tickets for the RLC tent at the Army/Navy game? As far as I can remember, it's a girl at South Cerney. Pse PM if anyone has the details.

Mutchos grassyarse

2. This is why your admin was up your hoop last year!

It is in fact a lady at Deepcut whose name and details I cant remember at the moment.

If I do I will PM you as I couldnt bear to see you so folorn again!

By the way, you still owe me......................
  3. Hanx mucker. Need to sort my admin out earlier this time.

Stiff Little Fingers are giging again in March...keep an eye out for the confirmed dates on the web page. I'll sort ye out then.

Are you going to the Pouges gigs that are upcoming? Stranglers are special guests.
  4. Yes mate, I shall be in Brixton on Fri 19th.

Should be good as The Stranglers are up there in my top 10.
  5. Went to see The Stranglers about 2 weeks ago and it was a poor show...they just went through the motions and the atmosphere was non existant. I was gutted as they were my No 2 band. Good to see Jet still playing away though as the grand old age of 70.
  6. Overhearing things I shouldn't have been doing a few months ago - the collar, jacket and tie Brigade are girding their loins for a ruling!
  7. Doubt it, not with the current Corps RSM...can't see it.
  8. I won't be bothering with the RLC tent or the match next year. I'm just going to get smashed, starting at the Patch and ending up wherever. I paid for tickets for last years match and only saw the last ten minutes of the first half. After all, who actually goes there for the rugby?
  9. T'wil be a ghost town if they go for it. :x

10. As we all know, it has been tried and abandoned before.
  11. Ditto on watching the game, but meeting up with everyone form over the years in the tent is a right good laugh. :p
  12. Agreed, but the tent was such a clusterf*ck last year that I'm not bothering. Besides, most of the catching up with mates was done in the town, as the tent was like packing sardines....

13. Unless your being poked in the eye by someones great big flag..................
  14. It was my first year there, so I know no better. Just seems like any normal BFOT with drinks and drunks lol
  15. Yeah thats about the size of it.

Every now and then someone gets excited and starts a rumour about dress regs etc but it comes to nothing.

Drop me a line if you need accommodation, but get in there fast!