• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RLC - Systems Analyst

Does anyone have any information on this trade, Ive heard that you do not need to be SSgt anymore to apply to this trade. Ive tried looking on the RLC website to no avail, any Systems Analyst's out there with advice or number to chat to anyone.

cheers

I’m not a Systems Analyst, however, the following might be of use:

Systems Analyst

Mil & Academic Quals Req’d - CLM applicable to rank
Min PES - FE
Min conduct - Satisfactory
Min Residual Service requirement - 5 Years
Sub SSgt with current recommendation for promotion and proven IS & Supply Chain experience.

Hope this helps. (Or you may already know all of the above!)

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
DesktopCommando said:
Does anyone have any information on this trade, Ive heard that you do not need to be SSgt anymore to apply to this trade. Ive tried looking on the RLC website to no avail, any Systems Analyst's out there with advice or number to chat to anyone.

cheers
Check you PMs

P_P

I would stand off for a while, DRLC are currently undertaking another study into the future role and org of the trade. There have been some ideas but nothing outside of draft just yet. As with the "merger with the Supplier Trade" (BARKING) I would be suprised to see much going forward.

Anyway if you want to do it make sure that you are fully aware of what they do coz it's not all fixing computers!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B RLC 1
I Army Reserve 47
J RLC 6